Old 09-26-2012, 10:32 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

btw - this is the car that was "missing a rocker panel"

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 10:41 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Edited........

Last edited by xkape; 09-28-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:42 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

The Winners of the 2012 All Mustang Show!!!

"Best of Show"
Steve and Barb Hernden 1966 Mustang Coupe from Charlevoix Michigan

"People Choice"
Steve Trombley with a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang from Temperance Michigan

This years "Best of Show" was chosen by Dave Periciek (Current Chief Engineer for Team Mustang Program)

Class A 1964 1/2 - 1968
Class Winner - Dan Cantrell 1966 Mustang from Toledo Ohio
Award of Excellence - Steve and Barb Hernden 1966 Mustang Coupe from Charlevoix Michigan
Award of Excellence - Jim Moline 1967 Shelby Mustang from Sylvania Ohio (CURRENT TOLEDO MUSTANGS MEMBER)

Class B 1969-1978
Class Winner - John and Debbi Pizio 1969 Boss 302 from Ida Michigan
Award of Excellence - Bill Carper 1969 Mustang Mach1 from Temperance Michigan
Award of Excellence - Rick Wilczynski 1970 Mustang Mach 1 from Maumee Ohio

Class C 1979-1993
Class Winner - Terry McCoy 1992 Mustang Red LX Feature Car from Coloma Michigan
Award of Excellence - Dave Stinson 1992 Mustang GT Convertible Canton Michigan - MOCSEM MEMBER
Award of Excellence - Craig Zygmunt 1993 Mustang LX from Canton Michigan - MOCSEM MEMBER

Class D 1994-1998
Class Winner - Gary Gerweck 1998 Mustang GT Convertible from Monroe Michigan
Award of Excellence - Terry Worful 1995 Mustang GT Detroit Michigan
Award of Excellence - Art Stang 1996 Mustang GT Convertible from Toledo Ohio

Class E 1999-2004
Class Winner - Jack Ward 2004 Mustang Mach1 2004 from Spring Arbor Michigan
Award of Excellence - Kurt Shroyer 2000 Mustang GT from Perrysburg Ohio - (CURRENT TOLEDO MUSTANGS MEMBER)
Award of Excellence - Zach Contrell 2003 Mustang Mach1 Toledo Ohio

Class F 2005-2009
Class Winner - Mike Trossel 2006 Roush Mustang from Livonia Michigan - MOCSEM MEMBER
Award of Excellence - Don Chesser 2006 Mustang from Temperance Michigan
Award of Excellence - Joe Armstrong 2005 Mustang GT from White Lake Michigan - MOCSEM MEMBER

Class E 2010-2013
Class Winner - Rick Pidsony 2010 Mustang V6 from Canton Ohio
Award of Excellence - Erik Amble 2012 Mustang Club of America Edition Sheffield Village Ohio
Award of Excellence - Dione Shull 2012 Mustang GT Premium from Sylvania Ohio

Class S SVT Mustang
Class Winner - Dale Jerome 2008 Shelby GT500 from Troy Michigan
Award of Excellence - Kevin Christenson 2008 Shelby GT500 from Howell Michigan - MOSCEM MEMBER
Award of Excellence - Kevin Cooper 1997 Mustang SVT Cobra from St. Claire Shores Michigan - MOCSEM MEMBER

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 10:44 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

Originally Posted by xkape
Would I trust a friend over a guy with 3 posts? ABSOLUTELY

I'll take the grey stang next to it and I can't even see all of it. At least he was proud enough of his car not to take all the Ford and Mustang emblems off. Ford Mustang show rewards guy for being ashamed of having a Mustang.... nice.
yeah...so...thats all you could come up with? Seriously? I guess I am more disappointed than anything else. Way to attack another Mustang owner...nicely done.

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 10:51 PM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

and finally...

This is the REAL reason we put on an ALL MUSTANG SHOW year after year...not to hand out $20 trophies to people that already know they have nice cars.

The end.

Murph
Old 09-26-2012, 10:54 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Edited..............

Old 09-26-2012, 10:57 PM
xkape
4th Gear Member

Edited.......

Old 09-26-2012, 11:54 PM
topcat2k2
2nd Gear Member

Well Murph,
The only thing I see about the results that sucks is that the majority of winners were from that State up north (yuck!) and almost all the rest were from NW Ohio. Hopefully next year you'll get more entries from farther away and that won't be the case?
In defense of my bud here on the forum, I can see from the results how one who came from farther away could get the impression that all the winners were locals.... I'd probably be thinking that too.
Congrats on the $3k check to charity.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:04 AM
TOLEDOMUSTANGS MURPH

Originally Posted by topcat2k2
Well Murph,
The only thing I see about the results that sucks is that the majority of winners were from that State up north (yuck!) and almost all the rest were from NW Ohio. Hopefully next year you'll get more entries from farther away and that won't be the case?
In defense of my bud here on the forum, I can see from the results how one who came from farther away could get the impression that all the winners were locals.... I'd probably be thinking that too.
Congrats on the $3k check to charity.
a couple of things to address and then I am putting this to bed...

1). It doesnt matter how far you travel to a show, if your car is nice - its nice. If you travel 1 mile or 300 miles - its still a nice car.

2). We probably would have gotten a few more people from Mid Ohio had someone not posted their opinion on a website bashing the show and how it is judged or run.

3). As far as the majority of winners coming from Michigan - MOCSEM (mustang owners club of southeast michigan) brought a caravan of almost 50 cars to this years show. They all have some really nice cars. I would love to see more cars from Mid Ohio! Hell I would love to see more cars from anywhere!

4). I would like to address the original slam post where Baker said that there were "that was on numerous mag covers didn't place". The only magazine cover car that didnt place in 2011 was this car:

and the reason he didnt place was bacause of 3 reasons:
a). He showed up late and demanded a primo parking spot for his truck and trailer (inside the show area) and a primo spot for his car.
b). When we showed him the available spots from him to park, he didnt like them and made his own spot - making it nearly impossible for the judges to locate his car and actually judge it! As you can see from the picture above, he really isnt in a "marked spot" - he found a corner that he thought would be cool and there was nothing we could do to stop him.
c). in his haste to find the perfect spot for his perfect car, HE NEVER REGISTERED!!!!!

At the end of the show, he came up and complained and when we went back and disected the real reasons why his car didnt place, he got all pissed and left.

I will say that I thought for sure he was going to walk away with a trophy, but with the attitude he had, I am kinda glad he did what he did and didnt win a damed thing!

I am hoping thru my previous posts that you are all getting the idea that we do take this show seriously and we dont just give out trophies to our club members and it does kind of feel like a kick in the nards when someone trashes everything you work hard for.

That is all.

Murph
Old 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
xkape
4th Gear Member

You need to add a #4 for that guy.

4) He turned his Mustang into a ricer.

Screw his magazine. I am SICK AND TIRED of seeing people with dumb looking cars in magazines. Just because they spent thousands of dollars, does not mean it looks good. It means their idiots.

Last edited by xkape; 09-27-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Quick Reply: Toledo Mustangs 3rd Annual All-Mustang Show, Sept 18, 2011