Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

V6 OWNERS, SUPER COUPE LOVERS LOOK!!!! COMPLETE SUPER COUPE SETUP FOR SALE HERE!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 12:53 PM
danman

Default V6 OWNERS, SUPER COUPE LOVERS LOOK!!!! COMPLETE SUPER COUPE SETUP FOR SALE HERE!!

Hi! I've got a Super Coupe setup I've been working on for a year. I've got just about everything you will need to drop this puppy into a SN95 Mustang. The lot up for sale is the complete Super Coupe engine, from the radiator with intercooler to the clutch. All accessories included, the only thing missing from the engine is a piece of the wiring harness that runs from the computer through the firewall. However if you are putting this in a 94-98 V6 you will not need this, you will use the stock wiring harness and a custom burned chip, which is included! There are extra parts you would need also to do this swap, all included. The engine is in the middle of a rebuild so it will need to be put back together. A full gasket set (with Fel-Pro head gaskets) and ARP hardware all included. You will need a 94 neutral balanced crank pulley, included. Use your V6 flywheel, a brand new clutch set with throw out bearing and line up tool. All included! I also have a boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge, included. You are not getting a stock Super Coupe engine, the engine also comes with ported aluminum heads with oversized exhaust valves (valve work too), and a Coy Miller Stage 1 camshaft. This setup should be good for close to 300 hp and about 380 ft/lbs. of torque, using dual exhaust and a K&N filter (the filter I will throw in if you want). I'm looking to get $1200 for this setup, but its also on eBay for $1000 now at this auction. I'm sure there are some things I've forgotten its just because I've put this everywhere I can think of. Please don’t let this opportunity slip away. I you want to really punch up the power of your V6, or you just would like a Super Coupe engine in your Stang; this is the way to go. Thanks for looking! BTW you can email any questions to danielandmonica1999@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Old 01-28-2005, 02:54 PM
weakv6mobile

Default RE: V6 OWNERS, SUPER COUPE LOVERS LOOK!!!! COMPLETE SUPER COUPE SETUP FOR SALE HERE!!

im not interested in the engine but was wonderin if u still had the gears and the rear end?

any chance u could hook me up with some prices on that?

also could u check on shippin for those two items TOGETHER to MAssachusetts, 01960