Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

Cheap aftermarket parts!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:19 PM
GTVert00
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Cheap aftermarket parts!

Why are you, Askn89 trying so hard to back up someone you apparently have no connection to. If I had to guess, 89 stands for the year you were born in. So you're 18 and so desperate for money you're going to scam someone out of $100? Get a job.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:23 PM
Askn89

No the 89 isjust a random number. And ive had my job for over 6 years.
You guys are the ones who called me out, I was justoffering my viewand I got accused of 1) being a scammer and 2)being the sameperson as 06blowngt
So now I am just trying to prove you wrong.
So why are you trying so hard to back up11dsands11in saying this guys a scammer?
Old 11-21-2007, 09:24 PM
06blownpony
1st Gear Member

Pix send on Air Raid CAI, and the Gears for the other buyer.Oh for the other guy asking if i sold the headers to whiteflash, no i did not sell whiteflash his headers only stall. Hey Askn89 i want to appreciate everything you have done man nobody does that; it takes alot of character to do what you have done man. I owe you brother! Whiteflash if your seeing this Thanks bro. HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAYto everyone (even thosewho think i'm a bad person)
[sm=americanasmiley.gif]
Old 11-22-2007, 02:45 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

wow you are so full of it. why not take a pic w/ your user name next to the goods? u saw how easy it was for me to do it. took 1 minute, literally.

theres a relatively easy way to settle this. call in a mod, they can tell what IP's the user is posting from. if both 89, and 06 are the same guy it will have the same IP (granted its coming from the same computer). if not, i still wouldnt trust this guy. this has scam written all over it.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:34 PM
1995GT5.0T5
2nd Gear Member

especially since it is easy as hell just to take a freakin picture with your name written on it.. i mean cmon,, that easy just to prove you are right?? why not do it?? unless you really are a scam.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:47 PM
GTVert00
2nd Gear Member

I bet those pictures will never come.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:14 AM
06blownpony
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

wow you are so full of it. why not take a pic w/ your user name next to the goods? u saw how easy it was for me to do it. took 1 minute, literally.

theres a relatively easy way to settle this. call in a mod, they can tell what IP's the user is posting from. if both 89, and 06 are the same guy it will have the same IP (granted its coming from the same computer). if not, i still wouldnt trust this guy. this has scam written all over it.
\

Why would you still continue with me, you will never learn! Little kids never do...

Old 11-23-2007, 02:21 AM
06blownpony
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lldsandsll

[sm=violin.gif] [sm=boohoo.gif] [sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=laughat.gif] [sm=signs003.gif]in finding ur scammer, you have invested tooooooo much time with me obviously i'm not him/her; i appreciate the attention you have given me, i'm almost done with everything [sm=smiley2.gif] I'm not going to hate, i will congratulate, appreciate, you have to participate i used you as bait to make my sell, tell me now who is [sm=owned.gif] [sm=smiley19.gif]! I know [sm=hail.gif]you don't have to [sm=headbang.gif]...
Old 11-23-2007, 03:12 AM
AZ SNAKE
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Askn89

You guys are barking up the wrong tree... I pm'd whiteflash454 myself

Whiteflash454

To:
Askn89

Date:
11/21/2007 2:44:22 PM

Subject:
RE: 06blownpony

yEA HE IS A GOOD GUY...I TRUST HIM

Yeah, yeah I know you will say its made up..try it for yourself. Or wait he only has less than 200 posts maybe hes in on it too..

Nice......sounds legit to me. If you guys are interested in the part then PM the guys he said he sold stuff to.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:01 PM
lldsandsll
4th Gear Member

ya that appears legit, except anyone can replicate what he just made:

__________________________________________________ ________

Whiteflash454

To:
Askn89

Date:
11/21/2007 2:44:22 PM

Subject:
RE: 06blownpony

yEA HE IS A GOOD GUY...I TRUST HIM

__________________________________________________ __________________________

how ya like me now? its a scam, this is over. no one will ever buy your parts.

Quick Reply: Cheap aftermarket parts!