FS: sn95 exhaust items & headlights - MustangForums.com

Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:33 PM   #1
alexr
★★★★★

Default FS: sn95 exhaust items & headlights

I am located at zip code 19446, just north of Philadelphia.

stock Cobra headlights. these are the stock headlights off of my 97 Cobra. I would like to get $35+shipping for the whole set. i will entertain offers for either the headlights alone, or the sidemarkers too. dont make an offer for 1 headlight, or one sidemarker though, as i would like to sell either set as a pair, or the whole 4 piece set as a whole.

the headlights have a slight haze when looked at up close, but from 10ft+ they look clear as day. for an extra $10, ill buff them out, and see how much more clear i can get them.

Force Pro mufflers. these are the cheap equivalent to the Flowmaster 40 series muffler, and many v6 owners who use these mufflers claim they sound better than Flowmaster on the v6 mustang. the inside diameter of the inlets and outlets are 2.25", and are an offset/offset muffler. they are a direct replacement for just about any mustang muffler. they have some cosmetic wear, but have never been installed. there are no dents or anything that would cause performance issues, they are just slightly scratched up from lying in my garage, and having used them as a prop-up for when swapping my midpipes.

they sell new for $30 PER MUFFLER plus shipping. I would like to get $30 for the PAIR + shipping

stock V6 midpipe with H-pipe adapter. this came off of my 98 (v6 obviously). $100+ shipping O.B.O. I would prefer local pickup for this, but if necessary, i will ship. its just an akward shape to ship with how they bend up to meet the manifolds, plus the weight of them.

alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
NinetySix GT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: FS: sn95 exhaust items & headlights

How much for the headlights, no corners shipped to 48626.
NinetySix GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #3
alexr
★★★★★

ill get you a price tomorrow evening.
Old 07-16-2008, 02:55 AM   #4
GtrTech
1st Gear Member

How much for shipping on the mufflers to 36695 ?
GtrTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 12:25 PM   #5
alexr
★★★★★

if you guys want, you can go to ups.com and figure out a ballpark shipping price.i listed my zip code.

i mean, ill weight em and get a size and get a shipping estimate for you, but that wont be until later tonight.

i would expect the headlights to be about $15 in shipping if i was to ship them all the way across the country, but dont hold me to it just yet.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:36 PM   #6
alexr
★★★★★

as of now, the headlights have been sold.

shipping on the mufflers is $25.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:51 PM   #7
95ConvGT
1st Gear Member

If the headlights fall through i will paypal you for the headlights Might be interested in the mufflers too.
95ConvGT is offline   Reply With Quote