Parts For Sale Mustang Parts as well as other related auto part sales.

99-05 Mustang parts, cobra engine, tires and stuff-VA/MI- DUW

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2008, 03:58 PM
Nichepi
3rd Gear Member

Default 99-05 Mustang parts, cobra engine, tires and stuff-VA/MI- DUW

I have a good number of parts and tires I'm looking to sale or trade for potentially other material goods.
Here is a word doc with the items I will consider trades of equal or greater value to my product being sold. At this time I’m not looking for anything else besides what I have listed for trades in this word doc. http://www.nichepi.com/photos/Itemstrades.doc

A majority of these items are pick up only in Alexandria Virginia. Anyone is welcome to come look first if they deem they would like to. Will accept credit cards, paypal, or cash on pickup.

2004 Cobra Short block disassembled for sale. (Virginia)
Block was provided by friends at ford several years back for a project sema engine. I never did anything with it. Block is a 04 cobra iron block little to no mile son it. Just sitting in storage.
Setup comes with NEW Clevite 77 main and rod bearings. Stock Cobra Crankshaft, As well as NEW head bolts all in original packaging. Block of course comes with the other goodies such as manley rods and pistons.
So it has everything needed. Just needs to be assembled. No heads or supercharger setup.
Stuffs a little dusty but otherwise what you see is what you get.
Paid 6K for everything. Looking for $4500.00 (not looking to part out so please do not ask)

[hr]

2004 Eaton m112 supercharger with extrude hone work. (units in Michigan boxed up)
Stock eaton supercharger with no miles. Spent 600.00 extra on custom extrude hone work on the supercharger. Was told it flows up to 15% extra with work.
$800.00
No Pic at this time

[hr]

99-04 Cobra r 2000 functional heat extractor hood- Virginia
Unit has already been prepped and the under side is painted silver. Top side needs to be painted. Unit was 399.00 plus shipping and prep/painting out here. So there’s been about 650.00. Looking for 425.00

[hr]

Set of GT Tires 265 and 275 30 19 High Performance Z rated tires- Virginia
Pretty much new only has 1000 miles or so on them. No drag or track time on these tires.
Paid 800.00 for these. Looking for 600.00

[hr]

62-1 Turbonetics with custom work. Never been used. Good up to 1100HP
Paid about 1400.00 for the turbo and work 18 months ago. Looking for 1100.00 Open to best offer.

[hr]

Auburn gear electronic locking differential.- Virginia
31 spline made for IRS ONLY. Never used still in original packaging. Unit goes for about 695.00. looking for 575.00.

[hr]

3V yellow Powder coated valve covers-Alexandria VA
Set of 3v yellow powder coated valve covers. Yellow does not quite match the screaming yellow color but still close.
Selling for 150.00 plus your cores.

[hr]

2 Corbeau CR1 micro suede seats new never used- Michigan
I have 2 Corbeau Micro suede Cr1's in black for sale.
Never used, still in original wrapping.
Seat brackets are for a 2005 mustang.
Paid 950.00 for the seats and brackets with 90.00 for shipping.
I do not have boxes to ship these seats so pick up only. I might be able to bring out to people in the DC Virginia area.
Anyone wanting to see them in person can schedule a meet time.
Looking for 725.00

[hr]

2005+ S197 Baer big brake Gt Extreme Plus system- Virginia
2005-2008 baer Big brake extreme plus kit+ rear's.Kit has about 3000 miles on it but it has been on the vehicle for 15 months.Everything still in great condition.kit was 3000.00, rears were $675.00.looking for 2500.00 for everything. Open To best offers
Anyone is welcome to come look.

[hr]

Pretty new Katzkin Leather interior- 2005+ ford mustang- Michigan[/b]
Pretty new unused set of black leather and yellow suede katzkin leather interior for sale. Paid about a grand ($1000.00) for the setup.Whatca see in the pics is what you get.I will ship because the items are light.A professional or at least some one that knows what they are doing will be needed to install the setup.Setup is new. no rips, tares or wear marks.
Looking for 600.00

[hr]

2003 Ford 8.8 solid axle for sale- Michigan[/b]
Housing I believe has a total of under 20,000 miles on it. Unit was pulled from an 03 Gt and installed in a 01 cobra. Unit had been cleaned out. Had a new auburn race diff installed with 3.73 gears and FRPP axles. No miles on the auburn.Originally I had painted it all black but sitting for the last year has made the paint flake off. Axle and gears only have about 1000 miles on them.Looking for 1000.00 obo, If interested and you perhaps want the unit but want it powder coated a different color let me know. I have blue, red, yellow and silver powder coats right now. New parts were around $1200.00. so if your looking for a race setup this is the axle for you.Wheels and Wilwood brake adapters in the picture are not included but I do have a stock brake setup that I can includeUnit is in the Michigan area.

[hr]

2005+ Bassani cat back and Xpipe w/O cats- Alexandria VA
Cat back has a few thousand miles on them, x pipe and extension tubes are new. BX46075 BX46052 Setup was 800.00 new Looking for 600.00 Pickups prefered. If you need help installing the cat back I might be able to help do it as well.

[hr]

Nitrous Express 8 Cylinder EFI Piranha Nozzle kit
I have a Nitrous Express 8 Cylinder EFI Piranha Nozzle kit which is missing 1 nozzel but is otherwise complete. Kit is new and unused. Can be mated for any 8 cyclinder vehicle. But made more the ford mustang market The kit is about 1100.00 retail but will sale for 800.00 OBO.I have a 5lb and 10 and 30lb bottle, your choice of which one you want. (one only)

[hr]

mcleod clutch kit for sale- new in box- Virginia[/b] [/align]

This is a complete 10.5 small block ford clutch set up to this cause. The unit will consist of an aluminum flywheel, one of our 800 series discs, and a 10.5 pressure plate. This unit is suitable to 600 hp. It will fit the popular 5 liter mustang and a host of 4.6L vehicles.Part numbers:563100360048260830Paid about 850.00 for the setup.Looking for 800.00[/align]

[hr]

[/b][/align]Pretty new set of High Temp Silicone hose kit[/b] [/align]
I'm moving from a yellow kit to a purple color to go with a new color combination i'm working on the car.Kit is 285.00 new selling for 215.00 shippedKit is a 8 hose replacement kit and very simple to put on.[/align][/align]

[hr]

H&R spings coilk over kit for the 2005+ ford mustang.

Here's the story on this setup.
Kit was installed for sema both front and rear.
The fronts ended up having a manufacturing defect and were sent back.

So I have the front coil over setup which is brand new and never used still in the box. Both springs and Struts.

The rear setup has about 1500 miles on it.
Setup is very easy to install.

I'm moving to a air bag setup.
Kit is 1400.00 new i'm looking for 1000.00 or best offer
If your in the VA area I can probably install it for you as well.

[hr]

I encourage anyone looking to buy, to come look at the material goods themselves or have a friend come look first so theirs no disagreements on what your getting.
Super high res pics available upon email request.
I'm in no hurry to sale any of this stuff. Most this stuff I’m pretty set on the price.

when responding please make sure to specifically state what part your interested in or have question on.

Email all questions no pms todsimpson@nichepi.com