Archive - Parts For Sale This section is divided into generation. Please post only in the generation to which your product applies.
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Big Sale Part 2: Saleen/C&L/Hurst/UPR/Ford Racing/AutoLite/FoMoCo & More!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 07:18 PM
08Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

Default Big Sale Part 2: Saleen/C&L/Hurst/UPR/Ford Racing/AutoLite/FoMoCo & More!

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: S197
Location (State/Prov): CA
Item Condition: Used

Hey everyone, doing MORE cleanup in my garage to fund the B302 stroker kit I'm installing this week!!! PLEASE help me I won't be able to install it without your help as I still need more parts and of course my tune! Doesn't everyone want to see the most badass Eleanor break 650 hp?

Anyways, all parts are located in Los Angeles area, willing to do local pickup and drive a little to meet up for free! Paypal is accepted and so is cash/check (must wait for it to clear before shipping).

I feel like all parts are priced to move but I will accept any offer.

Make sure to scroll all the way to the bottom, this is going to be a long one...hope I didn't forget anything!

---------------------------

Stock 08 GT Short Block with Rotating Assembly

With my 302 stroker kit I got a new block and will be selling my original stock 32k mile aluminum short block and rotating assembly.

Never had a single issue with it runs like a champ, has 15k miles w/out FI, 17k w/ FI at 8lbs boost. I've never drag raced it and don't road race it either. All 32k miles are street use as this car is my DD.

Will come with stock oil pump, pickup tube, water pump, and oil pan which unfortunately has a crack in it but could possibly be repaired. Also will come with misc hardware and gaskets but most will probably need to be replaced anyways.

Will be cleaned up and shipped on a pallet. Just fyi, I had my block and forged rotating assembly shipped to me on a pallet and it cost $120 from WA to So Cal a couple weeks ago.

Looking for local pickup preferably but will ship if necessary. I also have the stock clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, slave cylinder, and pilot bearing and can include with the block for an extra $80.

Asking $700 plus shipping.

First up is a Saleen Dual Gauge Pod w/ 10 PSI Boost Gauge and IAT (Intake Air Temp) Gauge

This has been in my car since I went FI w/ the Saleen, appx 15k miles, and I bought a MTX-D for boost as I'm going over 10PSI.

Comes with boost pressure sender and all wiring/parts needed to install it.

This retails for $299.99 from Saleen and I don't believe it includes the $39.99 boost pressure sender. Also, there are no more for sale on eBay.

Asking $200 shipped.

Saleen 05-09 200 MPH Speedo Cluster Overlay

Comes standard on the Saleen Extreme.

Was going to install it but I just really want the SVT one instead...

Never used still wrapped in plastic.

Sells for $45 on eBay.

Asking $30 shipped.

FRPP Blue 39 lb Injectors

Has been on the car since I went FI, appx 15k miles. Never had an issue with them. Going to 63lbs for my 302 kit.

Asking $140 shipped.

FRPP Cold Air Intake with Metal MAF + Housing and C&L High Flow Elbow

I purchased the FRPP cold air intake when I got my 08 GT so the filter has been on the car for appx 30k miles.

I originally had the Steeda High Flow elbow but when I got the Saleen kit, I used the elbow from the C&L 95mm Racer kit below.

This intake uses a massive 150mm filter attached to a 90mm billet or aluminum MAF housing.

I am going to install the Saleen Extreme intake with a BA-5000 and no longer need the elbow, intake, or stock MAF.

Asking $210 shipped for the lot (elbow, MAF housing, and filter w/ rubber hoses and clamps), or $230 shipped with the stock MAF sensor.

If buyer does not want the stock MAF sensor, I will sell separately for $30 shipped.

C&L Racer 95mm Cold Air Intake

Was purchased with my Saleen blower but never used. Has approximately 5k miles from previous owner.

Previous owner used a 90mm Lightning MAF with the filter.

I can sell the filter and housing separate for $50 shipped or with the 90mm Lightning MAF, housing, and wire harness adapter for $90 shipped. I could potentially be interested in selling it with the C&L intake elbow if a buyer is interested.

90mm Lightning MAF w/ Housing and Wire Harness Adapter

Great upgrade from the stock mass air flow sensor. Came with my C&L intake and was used approximately 5k miles.

Asking $45 shipped.

Ford Mustang 05-09 GT Faux Gas Cap/Decklid Emblem

Was on the car for approximately 5 miles, aka was removed at the dealer when I purchased the car in favor of the cobra logo one.

In PERFECT condition with no scratches, just needs new adhesive.

Asking $15 shipped.

Hurst Competition Plus Short Throw Shifter for 05-09 TR3650 5-speed

Was installed when I bought my car from the dealer.

Exhibits slight rattle at higher RPMs but nothing terrible and I'm sure it would be an easy fix with the DIY rattle fix found here on the forum.

The ball has a few scratches on it here and there, but again, nothing terrible (see pics).

Comes in the original box, with the rubber shift boot grommet and can come with the stock rear support bracket if the buyer wants/needs it.

Asking $120 shipped.

Ford 05-09 Stock Shifter with IUP Premium Shift Ball

Came out of my car at approximately 5 miles.

The shift **** is flawless with zero scratches and the shifter is basically brand new.

Asking $35 shipped.

05-09 GT Billet Fuel Door

This was on my car for approximately 15k miles. It has what appears to be oxidation on the metal, but I'm sure it can be polished off, or could easily be painted/powdercoated.

I JB welded on a hook so that the gas cap could hang like the stock door and not scratch the car. Comes with all hardware necessary to install.

Asking $20 shipped.

Metco 100mm Billet Smooth Idler Pulley

Came with my Saleen kit but never installed. Needs a new snap ring that holds in the bearing. It is in good condition with no chips or scratches.

Asking $35 shipped.

Saleen 4.00 Pulley

Comes as standard on the Saleen blower kit, good for 4-5 psi. Has a small chip in the front but nothing wrong with the ribs. 6 rib pulley. Retails for $75.

Asking $20 shipped.

Saleen 3.20 Pulley

6 rib 3.20 inch pulley good for 8 more pounds of boost from the stock 4.0 pulley. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it has never been used.

Somehow I got 2 of these when I got my Saleen kit. I am holding onto the other in case I need it temporarily with my 302 kit, but I will be using a 2.75 pulley when I'm all said and done. Thus, I won't need the other either, which is also brand new. Retails for $110

Asking $60 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Intake Manifold with CMCV

Pulled when I went FI, was used for appx 15k miles.

In great condition, would be perfect but it got a few scuffs in storage, nothing too noticeable.

Comes with everything you see in the pics, nothing broken, with CMCV plates (not deletes).

Asking $55 shipped.

Ford V10 Water Pump Pulley

Came with my Saleen kit, never used or installed.

Helps with belt wrap on the Saleen blower, however I am going to a 302 with 15psi and can't afford to spin the water pump any slower lol...

Retails for $25 or so from Tousley.

Asking $20 shipped.

Last edited by 08Eleanor; 07-11-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:18 PM
08Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

Stock 08 GT Water Coolant Crossover w/ Thermostat

Came out when I went FI as the Saleen blower requires the use of the early 05-06 crossover setup. Nothing wrong with it and includes the thermostat. No idea what these cost new.

Asking $40 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Injectors

Again, came out when I went FI as I replaced them with the 39#s which are also for sale. Appx 15k miles on them.

Asking $40 shipped.

Stock 08 FoMoCo Spark Plugs - 15 of them

No idea why I have 15 of them and not 16. All were both used about 5-10k miles, not fully 10k but I can't say for sure as its been two years since I put them in a box.

Asking $25 shipped.

AutoLite HT0 Spark Plugs - 8 of them

Replaced my HT0s at 15k miles, these are the ones I pulled out. Nothing was wrong with them, I just pulled them as I had another set lying around. Comes in original box if that matters to anyone.

My car is a 08 GT, not sure which this fits, the early 08 or later 08, maybe someone can help me figure out.

Asking $25 shipped.

Gates Micro-V AT K061075 Belt - 107.5"

Brand new never used. I checked the full length of the belt for any nicks or cuts and it is perfect.

Asking $25 shipped.

Goodyear Gatorback 4061090 Belt - 109.0"

Never used but it does look worn from sitting in my parts bin. Again, I checked the full length of the belt for any nicks or cuts and it is perfect.

Asking $25 shipped.

Stock Ford 05-09 GT Motorcraft 7R3E-8620-AA Belt

Was used for appx 15k miles before I went FI. I checked the belt thoroughly and it has nothing wrong with it. Great for someone who needs to replace their belt for cheap.

Asking $15 shipped.

Stock 08 GT Throttle Body Minus Throttle Position Sensor

Got a GT500 TB without a TPS (smaller one on the passenger side) so I pulled the stock one off and put it on the GT500 TB.

Was used for appx 30k miles and has nothing wrong with it.

Asking $50 shipped.

Shaker 1000 Head Unit

Was pulled after less than 500 miles in favor of a Pioneer Nav unit.

In perfect condition with no scratches. GREAT upgrade from the shaker 500 system if you can find some subs to match. I know someone that gave away 2 sets of subs a few months back and I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find a set.

Asking $50 shipped.

Misc Pulleys - Asking $15 shipped for each.
1. 60mm Metal Pulley - not sure what this came off lol, says it was made in Germany on the back.
2. 90mm Plastic Idler Pulley - ribbed, slightly used.
3. 76mm Plastic Idler Pulley - smooth, slightly used.
4. 90mm Metal Idler Pulley - smooth, slightly used.

Pics in order:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2540.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2541.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2542.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2543.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2544.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2545.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2546.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2547.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2548.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...x/SAM_2549.jpg

Stock 08 GT Clutch/Flywheel/Pressure Plate/Slave/Pilot Bearing

Installed a McLeod RST Dual disc and no longer need the stock setup.

Flywheel will need resurfacing, but I have not had issues with it slipping.

15k mi w/out FI and 17k w/ FI for a total of 32k miles on the setup.

I can sell it all together, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, hydraulic slave cylinder, and pilot bearing, or will part out.

Asking $110 shipped for the lot, PM about individual prices.

2010-13 GT500 SVT Suede/Leather Steering Wheel with Silver Stitching

Ignore the clockspring and wire harnesses in pics they are not included.

I installed one on my 08 GT by splicing in my old cruise control harness from my old steering wheel (also for sale). I can provide instructions on how to do this. Furthermore, I wired the rest of the buttons for radio control onto the extra unused connector (WPT-440 is the harness used) on the 05-09 GT clockspring and connected that to a PAC SWI-PS to control my Pioneer nav. I had originally planned on using the 10-12 clockspring and wiring harness however the clockspring doesn't mount up to the 05-09 steering column, hence why I had to splice in the old harness...

I can order as many as necessary at $235 shipped. Same goes for the Boss steering wheel which is full Alcantra no leather. PM me for details.

Lastly is my 05-09 GT steering wheel with IUP Premium Package.

This was on my car since I bought it in '08 (30k miles) and is in good condition with very small scuffs/scratches as shown in the pictures.

As mentioned above, I have removed the plastic molex wiring connector that plugs into the clockspring in order to install my '12 GT500 wheel.

All buttons are still there and their connectors are still attached.

The only thing this wheel needs is a plastic molex connector for the end, or it can be directly wired to the clockspring.

Asking $80 shipped.

Old 07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
BleedinBlue
5th Gear Member

I'll take the fuel door (big spender!) Email address for paypal? Sorry if i looked over it.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:04 AM
mikeysGT
4th Gear Member

Sent you a pm over on s197 about the shortblock
Old 07-12-2012, 09:47 AM
rjones2330
1st Gear Member

if you dont hear back from bleeding blue i want the fuel door
Old 07-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Mpt08

Would you sell the C&L heat sheild seperatly wihtout MAF Sensor and filter?
Old 07-12-2012, 02:55 PM
08Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

Shaker HU and Fuel door SOLD!

Sorry I don't really want to split up the heat shield from the filter.

How much would you want to pay for it? I mean I'm selling the filter and heat shield separate for $50 shipped.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:30 PM
08Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

Hurst shifter, v10 wp pulley, 90mm idler #4 sold
Old 09-10-2012, 09:26 PM
onetok

Default Goodyear Gatorback 4061090 Belt - 109.0"

I'm interested in the 109 inch Gaterback belt. Does it have six grooves?

Denny

onetokone@msn.com
Old 09-10-2012, 09:44 PM
TRexGAWD
4th Gear Member

Interested in the gauge pod with gauges.. Sorry, can't see pics on here due to these stupid computers. If you could email them to iwxracer@yahoo.com that would be great, thanks..

Quick Reply: Big Sale Part 2: Saleen/C&L/Hurst/UPR/Ford Racing/AutoLite/FoMoCo & More!