Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

help exhuast 2 loud

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2004, 10:11 PM
01mustanggtred
1st Gear Member

Default help exhuast 2 loud

i have 1 chambered flows with mac o/r h pipe and its too loud to drive on street i mean its should be deeper but its higher pitched and louder like when i started the car up with only exhuast ending after stock 4 cat mid pipe now i have the new mac o/r its is raspy as sht it sound great under 2k and above 4 but still the raspy ness sounds like nascar going down the road is it possible i have a exhaust manifold leak where the new h-pipe meets it becuase the only way it sound deeper is at idle and there is this smell thats stinks
Old 10-30-2004, 11:21 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: help exhuast 2 loud

why not something like magnapacks or 2 chambered flows?
Old 10-30-2004, 11:46 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

I had an X pipe and 2 chamber flows and got pulled over twice for noise violations! I dont see how you can make it out of your driveway with that setup! LOL
Old 10-30-2004, 11:59 PM
01mustanggtred
1st Gear Member

me neither i got to like let it coast then keep constant presssure on ags so it won't get nascar like but its scares the sht out of people satndin near me when i hit it but the power gains is sick but ii think i have big exhuast leak thats why it is so loud not as deep it sorta sounds lke my friends eclipse when he cracked his exhuast manifold fukin loud i like the 1 chambers there bad *** but will more airflow take out the raspyness and give more muscluar sound becuase my mufflers wree nvr raSPY before the h pipe and its just loud
Old 10-31-2004, 06:04 AM
911ss
2nd Gear Member

ive had 2 cops come to my house and 2 neighbors come to my house bc my car is "to loud".... i have magnapacks with a h-pipe and i really try to just cruise and not be loud. ohh well, it sounds great i think, and the cops like it too....hehe
Old 10-31-2004, 11:30 PM
yoshis99_cobra
2nd Gear Member

you should just fly into your subdivision and then turn off the car and coast into your driveway. Ha Ha. No power steering but hey you won't **** off your neighbors.
Old 11-01-2004, 12:57 AM
911ss
2nd Gear Member

lol, they'll still complain about hearing me on the main road leading to my neighborhood..haha
next time they stop me im gonna tell them to buy me a low 13 second car thats quite and that'll fix the problem.....
Old 11-01-2004, 01:05 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: yoshis99_cobra

you should just fly into your subdivision and then turn off the car and coast into your driveway. Ha Ha. No power steering but hey you won't **** off your neighbors.

F*CK THE NEIGHBORS!!! Back up to their door and rev to 5000rpms and just hold it till they can no longer hear themselves think!!!
Old 11-01-2004, 01:10 AM
HAUS
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

F*CK THE NEIGHBORS!!! Back up to their door and rev to 5000rpms and just hold it till they can no longer hear themselves think!!!
rotf lmfao
Old 11-01-2004, 01:10 AM
bobby
5th Gear Member

Make sure u get theat oe on video!!! LOL
ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Quick Reply: help exhuast 2 loud