Pipes, Boost & Juice Talk about Exhaust, Nitrous, Blowers, Turbos, Superchargers... whatever makes you go faster!

Which flowmaster for my mustang?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 10:38 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Which flowmaster for my mustang?

ORIGINAL: Wings65288

lol, i say on anything besides a new cobra go magnapacks but if you got a new cobra get some borla's with a bassani x-pipe or magnaflow, oh hey jdaniel whats better magnaflows off road x-pipe or bassani's x-pipe? is bassani's true because i know magnaflows are.
ORIGINAL: jdaniel

ORIGINAL: RollinThunder

get some 1 chamber flows...so sound soo damn mean! and they'll have a much louder idle then the magnapacks...that is tho if u dont really care about the performance that much and r just looking for a mean sounding mustang

1 chamber flows are gonna get you pulled over on a daily basis. Been there and done that but I hav 2 chamber flows.

Bassani is the only TRUE X pipe on the market from what Ive read. Thats why I bought it.
Old 11-02-2004, 12:53 AM
04ShakinSteed
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Which flowmaster for my mustang?

ORIGINAL: Wings65288

lol, i say on anything besides a new cobra go magnapacks but if you got a new cobra get some borla's with a bassani x-pipe or magnaflow, oh hey jdaniel whats better magnaflows off road x-pipe or bassani's x-pipe? is bassani's true because i know magnaflows are.

ORIGINAL: RollinThunder

get some 1 chamber flows...so sound soo damn mean! and they'll have a much louder idle then the magnapacks...that is tho if u dont really care about the performance that much and r just looking for a mean sounding mustang

1 chamber flows are gonna get you pulled over on a daily basis. Been there and done that but I hav 2 chamber flows.

Bassani is the only TRUE X pipe on the market from what Ive read. Thats why I bought it.

Not true...Invented by Magnaflow, JD

Moving post to right room