MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   S197 Classifieds (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-classifieds-114/)
-   -   FS: 05+ Steeda Sport Springs BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED $175 + ship (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-classifieds/591557-fs-05-steeda-sport-springs-brand-new-never-installed-175-ship.html)

Bullitt Backwoods 03-24-2010 11:36 AM

I'm interested but I can't send a PM. It's not an option anywhere under User CP.

Would you mind trying to to PM me with your contact info? Thanks.

tbirdscwd 03-24-2010 02:56 PM

You have to turn on private messaging. It's under user cp, then go to edit options, then scroll down to the message settings and selct the box that says enable private messaging.

Bullitt Backwoods 03-25-2010 08:52 AM

Thanks. I had tried that. But under User CP\Edit Options\Messaging & Notification there is nothing for private messaging. I also tired a forum jump to private messaging and received a notice that I don't have sufficient priveleges. Been all through the FAQ. Finally emailed the site administrator yesterday.

Anyway, bump for good deal.

vtmustangs 03-25-2010 10:19 AM

Maybe a dumb question but I will ask anyway. How come these Sport Springs are blue when all the ones I see out on the market are black?

ctuttle 03-25-2010 10:58 AM

If these are still available next week I will take them. I will send you my paypal ID and shipping information via a PM but if you sell them before next week that is fine too. If you do then someone is getting a good deal on a full set of springs. I have a set of BMR springs on the rear of the car now but I would like front to drop a little too. This is a great mod to get rid of some if not all of the wheel hop but LCA's dont hurt either.

tbirdscwd 03-25-2010 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bullitt Backwoods (Post 6901087)
Thanks. I had tried that. But under User CP\Edit Options\Messaging & Notification there is nothing for private messaging. I also tired a forum jump to private messaging and received a notice that I don't have sufficient priveleges. Been all through the FAQ. Finally emailed the site administrator yesterday.

Anyway, bump for good deal.

Well, I don't know what to tell ya. Lemme know if they get back with you soon. You might need a certain number of posts to enable PM or something. I just tried to send you an email through your profile

tbirdscwd 03-25-2010 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by vtmustangs (Post 6901289)
Maybe a dumb question but I will ask anyway. How come these Sport Springs are blue when all the ones I see out on the market are black?

They are probably just like any other company that just posts a pic representing what they are selling.....might not be actual photo.

If you punch the part number visible in the pic on google or go to steeda's site, the only thing that will pop up is 05+ sport springs. Who knows, maybe the pics everyone has up are actually the color the ultralites come in.

tbirdscwd 03-25-2010 09:36 PM

Sold to Bullitt Backwoods!!!!!!!!!

siberian.mist 03-26-2010 02:25 PM

steeda has 2 different companies making springs, some are that blue some are darker (hypercoil). its the same spring.

tbirdscwd 03-26-2010 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by siberian.mist (Post 6904433)
steeda has 2 different companies making springs, some are that blue some are darker (hypercoil). its the same spring.

good info, thanks siberian