Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Just installed Steeda Billet LCA'S

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Timmay!!!
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Just installed Steeda Billet LCA'S

Well all in all I'm glad your happy with them and have fun.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:24 AM
05HOTROD
2nd Gear Member

dang 1quickshortbus, I was going to post some of my happiness on my suspension, but I see you flamed this guy for being happy about his steeda lca.....yikes,,,whats happening to this forum..
Old 10-01-2006, 04:34 AM
QuickShortBus
I ♥ Acer

I did not flame him, but he posted incorrect information about parts that he has no experience with, all Crazy Al and I were doing was correcting him because we don't like seeing false information posted.

Also, just because the billet arms are lighter than stock doesn't mean they are lighter than aftermarket steel arms.
Old 10-01-2006, 04:42 AM
05HOTROD
2nd Gear Member

I also have the billet steeda lca and get kind of a wiggle in the rear on hard launches, could it be my bushings are cracked?
I got mine for half the price (used) and I'm wondering if thats why they were half price. my buddy has the che lca's and does not get this wiggle when getting on it hard......I guess I better check them...
Old 10-01-2006, 01:39 PM
05 Ricky
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05HOTROD

I also have the billet steeda lca and get kind of a wiggle in the rear on hard launches, could it be my bushings are cracked?
I got mine for half the price (used) and I'm wondering if thats why they were half price. my buddy has the che lca's and does not get this wiggle when getting on it hard......I guess I better check them...
I made sure I torqued them to factory spec's (129ftlb), I haven't exsperienced and wiggle's from my car yet and I have been testing them out alot here this past couple of day's. Plus as far as not knowing the correct info on parts, I did alot or research on the product before I purchased it as well as most of my mods. I felt that these were more than enough for my application that's why I purchased them. I am noticing on here that there are several new brands and company's making parts for the newer Mustangs and I have never heard of several of them before so I decided to go with a company that has been producing suspension parts for as long as I can remember. And there's nothing wrong with aluminum control arm's, I know several people that have gone in the 8's with them. Plus I not a virgin when it comes to Mustangs, my foxbody ran 11.60's at 115 with only 318rwhp and 351 ftlb's of torque so I have a good feel on how to set up my suspensionPlus the car weighed 3450 with me out of it(full weight). Every body has differnt opinions, but at the end of the day you have to be happy with your own because it's your ride your moding. But I have to admit this is the best site for good info I have ever been on as well! There are also peep's that are full of it