First suspension upgrade ?'s - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 12-26-2007, 01:01 PM   #11  
cobra443
4th Gear Member

Default RE: First suspension upgrade ?'s

Appreciate all of the input so far. As for tires I am waiting until I find some good 18x10 to run out back with 295's. I will be keeping stock spring for use in straight line traction. So far I am going to get the Steeda LCA's and and possibly the relocation bracket along with the D-spec. Got some more Xmas money so I set. Thanks for all of your help guys!
cobra443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 03:57 PM   #12  
Stang Skeleton
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: cobra443

Appreciate all of the input so far. As for tires I am waiting until I find some good 18x10 to run out back with 295's. I will be keeping stock spring for use in straight line traction. So far I am going to get the Steeda LCA's and and possibly the relocation bracket along with the D-spec. Got some more Xmas money so I set. Thanks for all of your help guys!
Sounds like a plan cobra443! But on a quick note, you don't need relocation brackets unless you lower the vehicle. The relocation brackets are intended to correct the geometry of the suspension which changes when the vehicle is lowered (pinion angles etc).
Stang Skeleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 06:50 PM   #13  
cobra443
4th Gear Member

Yeah thats what I read not long after I posted. Hopefully when I get to the shop Ill be able to talk to Brent since he will be doing my s/c in spring and get his exact recomendations. I at least want to have a general idea of what I need. Just want to have the correct setup for a safe, and functional street and strip setup. Thanks again!
cobra443 is offline   Reply With Quote