Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Mustang vs Porsche...Mustang Wins!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 10:54 PM
dagamore
2nd Gear Member

nice video, oddly just yesterday i was playing with a Porsche GT3 on the autobahn, i had the cruse at 100mph (driving for work so no need to get there too quickly) and got passed by him at about 105, so i passed him, and we traded places until just over 150 mph, and then we hit traffic and road construction but it was fun time had by all and the best part is the Polizei in the MercBenz just followed us (sorta) and caught up to us in the construction zone (60Kmph/~40MPH) just gave both of us a thumbs up as he went by slowly.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:27 AM
Sleeper_08
4th Gear Member

How did your car feel at 150 MPH?

Skarkull finds his to be overly sensitive

https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197...nsitivity.html
Old 09-12-2009, 08:18 AM
dagamore
2nd Gear Member

with the exception of the steeda Heavy Duty Upper Strut Mounts, and about 1' extra camber, and 1' more toe in then stock, i have the stock suspension and setup am thinking about upgrades, but have not decied what to upgrade to. While it does get a little twitchy sorta drive by though at times on a good smooth road built to handle the speeds like the AutoBahn its fine. But it does take both hands and at time i wish i had more eyes so i could watch more of the road. and a Mark19 on the hood to shoot at the damn VW lupo's and Nissan Micras that love to jump in front of me when they are trying to get around a truck. More then once a micro-compact car has got in front of me when it was going less then HALF my speed!
Old 09-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Sleeper_08
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dagamore
with the exception of the steeda Heavy Duty Upper Strut Mounts, and about 1' extra camber, and 1' more toe in then stock, i have the stock suspension and setup am thinking about upgrades, but have not decied what to upgrade to. While it does get a little twitchy sorta drive by though at times on a good smooth road built to handle the speeds like the AutoBahn its fine. But it does take both hands and at time i wish i had more eyes so i could watch more of the road. and a Mark19 on the hood to shoot at the damn VW lupo's and Nissan Micras that love to jump in front of me when they are trying to get around a truck. More then once a micro-compact car has got in front of me when it was going less then HALF my speed!
It may be due to keyboard mapping but your message came across as 1 followed by a single quote. Did you type/mean 1 degree?