Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

LOOK -----> New S197 Handling Section Mod

Old 10-04-2009, 07:41 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Default LOOK -----> New S197 Handling Section Mod

I'd like to welcome pascal as to the MF Staff. He is a longstanding member here with a great reputation. He's been hired, along with a few other S197 members, to be a Section Moderator in S197. We've broken down the S197 sub-sections among the n00b-Mods, and pascal will start working in the Handling and Appearance sections. I know that he will do an excellent job in those two sections.

Welcome to the team Pascal!
Old 10-04-2009, 10:52 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Thanks Bill.

Hopefully I don't make these guys mad.
After all, I'm still the same goof, lol.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:23 PM
BAMFingOh10
1st Gear Member

And I had already gotten out my toolkit, damn!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:19 PM
Javdog
3rd Gear Member

congrats Pascal
Old 11-01-2012, 05:37 PM
7gtthrilla
2nd Gear Member

Congrats pascal and do you guys think that the ball joint and bump steer kits together would be a good investment for my lowered 07 GT. I've read about it on AM and it sounds great but I haven't been able to hear anything from someone who knows exactly how well it works on their car. What do you guys think
Old 11-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Scott2
2nd Gear Member

Congratulations Pascal!
Old 05-04-2013, 07:03 AM
BlakeYates

Default Front/left Chassis rattle - 2011 GT-CS

I am new to the forum and new to the Mustang Family. I recently bought a 2011 GT-CS; it has 15,000 miles and is immaculate. When I roll down my long, dirt driveway, I hear a front/left chassis rattle, but I don't hear it on the road. I took it to the dealer and they can't find anything. Is this normal for a 2011 and have the 2013's been improved upon regarding front road noise? Also, when not on a perfectly smooth paved road, I hear/feel road noise/vibration. This is the only thing I don't like about my new "Race Red GT-CS Convertible."

Any other help on how to post and how to add a picture to my profile will be appreciated.
Old 05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Originally Posted by BlakeYates
I am new to the forum and new to the Mustang Family. I recently bought a 2011 GT-CS; it has 15,000 miles and is immaculate. When I roll down my long, dirt driveway, I hear a front/left chassis rattle, but I don't hear it on the road. I took it to the dealer and they can't find anything. Is this normal for a 2011 and have the 2013's been improved upon regarding front road noise? Also, when not on a perfectly smooth paved road, I hear/feel road noise/vibration. This is the only thing I don't like about my new "Race Red GT-CS Convertible."
Hello BlakeYates,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can help.

Deysha
Old 08-27-2013, 08:21 PM
lilredmiranda7

Coool
Old 09-03-2013, 03:20 PM
BlakeYates

Default Mustang Rattle

Originally Posted by FordService
Hello BlakeYates,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can help.

Deysha
Deysha:

I called the 800 number and was told that since my 36 month warranty expired last week that they could not offer any assistance. I explained that I made several attempts to get the issue resolved during warranty and that the dealer kept putting me off until another week. I will give one more dealer, one more chance to fix my issue, and if that fails, I will sell the Mustang and buy from another manufacturer.

Blake Yates

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LOOK -----> New S197 Handling Section Mod