MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   S197 Handling Section (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-handling-section-121/)
-   -   LOOK -----> New S197 Handling Section Mod (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-handling-section/566237-look-new-s197-handling-section-mod.html)

28HopUp 10-04-2009 07:41 AM

LOOK -----> New S197 Handling Section Mod

I'd like to welcome pascal as to the MF Staff. He is a longstanding member here with a great reputation. He's been hired, along with a few other S197 members, to be a Section Moderator in S197. We've broken down the S197 sub-sections among the n00b-Mods, and pascal will start working in the Handling and Appearance sections. I know that he will do an excellent job in those two sections.

Welcome to the team Pascal!

pascal 10-04-2009 10:52 AM

Thanks Bill.

Hopefully I don't make these guys mad. :D
After all, I'm still the same goof, lol.

BAMFingOh10 03-21-2010 01:23 PM

And I had already gotten out my toolkit, damn!

Javdog 03-25-2011 11:19 PM

congrats Pascal

7gtthrilla 11-01-2012 05:37 PM

Congrats pascal and do you guys think that the ball joint and bump steer kits together would be a good investment for my lowered 07 GT. I've read about it on AM and it sounds great but I haven't been able to hear anything from someone who knows exactly how well it works on their car. What do you guys think

Scott2 11-02-2012 05:19 AM

Congratulations Pascal!

BlakeYates 05-04-2013 07:03 AM

Front/left Chassis rattle - 2011 GT-CS

I am new to the forum and new to the Mustang Family. I recently bought a 2011 GT-CS; it has 15,000 miles and is immaculate. When I roll down my long, dirt driveway, I hear a front/left chassis rattle, but I don't hear it on the road. I took it to the dealer and they can't find anything. Is this normal for a 2011 and have the 2013's been improved upon regarding front road noise? Also, when not on a perfectly smooth paved road, I hear/feel road noise/vibration. This is the only thing I don't like about my new "Race Red GT-CS Convertible."

Any other help on how to post and how to add a picture to my profile will be appreciated.

FordService 05-06-2013 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by BlakeYates (Post 8206973)
I am new to the forum and new to the Mustang Family. I recently bought a 2011 GT-CS; it has 15,000 miles and is immaculate. When I roll down my long, dirt driveway, I hear a front/left chassis rattle, but I don't hear it on the road. I took it to the dealer and they can't find anything. Is this normal for a 2011 and have the 2013's been improved upon regarding front road noise? Also, when not on a perfectly smooth paved road, I hear/feel road noise/vibration. This is the only thing I don't like about my new "Race Red GT-CS Convertible."

Hello BlakeYates,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can help.

Deysha

lilredmiranda7 08-27-2013 08:21 PM

Coool

BlakeYates 09-03-2013 03:20 PM

Mustang Rattle

Originally Posted by FordService (Post 8208241)
Hello BlakeYates,

Welcome to the forum! My name is Deysha with Ford Service. Let me get this escalated to the customer service manager for your area. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can help.

Deysha

Deysha:

I called the 800 number and was told that since my 36 month warranty expired last week that they could not offer any assistance. I explained that I made several attempts to get the issue resolved during warranty and that the dealer kept putting me off until another week. I will give one more dealer, one more chance to fix my issue, and if that fails, I will sell the Mustang and buy from another manufacturer.

Blake Yates