Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Mkay. Post salvage job suspension/handling questions

Old 10-08-2009, 07:34 AM
Norm Peterson
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by GhostHorse
The former and 1st owner did! After tracking his name through public records, the car appears to be a product of a third divorce in five years to the same woman!
I've heard of some slow learners and short memories before, but I think this boy wins the prize . . .

Norm
Old 10-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Batenswytch
redneck gamer nerd chick

Y'know. I've worked for a family law (divorce) attorney for 6 years now - and we handle a LOT of those type cases in this area... and never, ever, have I seen a person divorce the same spouse three times. In five years no less. (Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results each time.)

So yeah. I just shook my head at that one... sorta tells you a lot about the guy that bought it and his possible reasons why, doesn't it? I mean, he bought a BRIGHT RED sports car, and got every. single. option. you can get on it, and they lived in a small town....
Old 10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Batenswytch
redneck gamer nerd chick

"If nothing else, the ease (or not) of fitting these things up will provide some sort of check on how well everything was able to be returned to their positions relative to each other." - Norm Peterson

Update: STB and a-arm brace is in. A-arm brace is going to bolt right on, but first we're going to scotch brite it, then paint it Torch Red. *As if anyone will ever see it? Right?* The STB will fit, but the tower bolts are off by less than an 1/8th of an inch as far as lining up with the holes in the STB. We can make it work.

Not bad for having been knocked out of whack by 2 inches, give or take some, ey?

Last edited by Batenswytch; 10-16-2009 at 10:15 AM.