MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   S197 Handling Section (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-handling-section-121/)
-   -   Koni's are ON SALE AGAIN! Big savings. (https://mustangforums.com/forum/s197-handling-section/665645-konis-are-on-sale-again-big-savings.html)

Sam Strano 02-29-2012 07:17 PM

Koni's are ON SALE AGAIN! Big savings.

That's right....

Here we go, starting 3/1 and running until 5/31 the big Koni "Shock Value" sale is on. HUGE savings on Koni shocks, and of course any of my handling packages that include Koni shocks are here.

Koni Sports: How's $616/set?????? Normally $781.20

Koni STR.T's: Those are $329.28 a set vs. the normal price of $411 and some change.

I have them in stock, ready to ship.

I will be working 3/1 and most of 3/2 but WILL BE CLOSED 3/3-3/12 (taking the Z06 and going racing, finally). I will do my best to get any orders processed before I leave and any that come in after I go will get done as the first priority when I get back on Tuesday the 13th.

PLEASE NOTE As of this moment I'm having issues with the website and email due to a crashed server. We are working to resolve this as fast as we can. You can always CALL ME. Until the website is working and I can log in and change the prices on the website, it will continue to show the *OLD* pricing. If it's up and running and you want to submit an order before the prices change on the site, that's fine and you will be charged the SALE PRICES when I process the order. Remember I will call you for your payment information, we do no take that online.

Entaille 02-29-2012 07:33 PM

Sweet. thanks for saving me some $$ and hinting I should wait.

if it's not up tomorrow I will give you a call

Sam Strano 02-29-2012 07:56 PM

I don't know what you are talking about. :) But you're welcome. I like to think that's what makes me a different kind of parts seller (that and knowing what I'm doing). :D

Entaille 02-29-2012 08:28 PM

yup. I had talked to some other part slingers before talking to you. they were suggesting me stuff based on random selection rather then direct experience that you have.

if I wanted to pick random parts I'd pick them myself. : P

HxCGuitars 02-29-2012 09:33 PM

Jeez those STR.T's are tempting...

supermario 02-29-2012 10:44 PM

Do you know if the Koni STR.T's will work well with H&R SS coils? Thanks and thats a good deal.

bakerjd 02-29-2012 11:27 PM

I'll be calling you in a couple weeks about some sports

stags 03-01-2012 03:08 AM

WHAIIIIIII do you always do this to me when I haz no moneyzzz?????

donutsdemise 03-01-2012 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by stags (Post 7859632)
WHAIIIIIII do you always do this to me when I haz no moneyzzz?????

But you haz until 5/31 to get the moneyzzz... Eat more beans or whatever it takes.

Sam Strano 03-01-2012 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by supermario (Post 7859474)
Do you know if the Koni STR.T's will work well with H&R SS coils? Thanks and thats a good deal.

They'll work ok, but honestly Sports would work better since the deep drop on the springs leaves less travel for the shocks to damp. Meaning that you would want to have a higher level of damping to do the job in the shorter range.