Notices
S197 Handling Section For everything suspension related, inlcuding brakes, tires, and wheels.

Last minute suspension Help...

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
Topless Stang
2nd Gear Member

Default Last minute suspension Help...

Hey Guys...
Pulling the trigger on some shocks this Thursday. I had my heart set on a set of D-Specs for at east a year or so now, but now I'm thinking I may go with Koni Yellows if I can get the price close to the D-Specs. But more important that the few bucks separating the two in cost is ease of adjust-ability. I planned on picking up the remote adjusters for the D-Specs since I have a sub and amp set up in my trunk. I would hate to have to move my audio equipment around every time I got the adjustment bug. This raises a couple of questions...

Can I use the remote adjusters on the Konis?

Is the difference in quality enough to make any 'real' difference?

I know Koni has a lifetime warranty, but has anyone had to get a warranty replacement of either? (time will tell on this I suppose)

I planned on getting the Tokicos with the remote adjusters for just under $600 shipped and I think I found a Koni set at that price brand new as well, so price isn't really that much of a factor I suppose....any input would be appreciated.

Also,
I already purchased a set of Vogtland springs. My plans are to sometime soon(probably won't be until next Spring) install my ProCharger and visit the track occasionally, but not all the time. It will mostly be a daily driver. Thanks!