Notices
S197 Shelby Section This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the latest installment of the Shelby Mustangs; the Shelby GT, the CS6, and the awesome GT500.

WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:43 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by awakeinAZ
Saddle up - Nice combo. Do you still have both cars? It's pretty hard to sell a used GT right now. I got an 07 used gt500 on ebay last week. Hasn't arrived yet.
I can't believe how many people have a GT and GT500. Thats like 80K+ in Mustangs. You all win the lottery?
I do have both.....I maybe should have let the white one go since I splurged on the GT500, but honestly? I just couldn't. I have did a lot to make the car my own, and it has a tremendous amount of sentimental value to me (if that even makes sense in regards to a car~!).

Didn't win the lottery...but I do pull some serious time at the hospital working.

and YEAH....what color did you get???

Last edited by SaddleUp; 10-03-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:45 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 157db
The prices are coming down to about 6K under sticker around here.
cool...can you give me a name and contact of the dealer in your area selling them for 6k under sticker please??? I would love to buy a second one at that price..

Last edited by cheftjpeck; 10-03-2008 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:42 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

The prices are coming down to about 6K under sticker around here.
no offense....but after getting your PM reply.I am going to have to throw down the BS card on your 6k below STICKER on a NEW GT500...not a used...not a FAUX gt500...but a real gt500..here in the US.what was the color combo...what is the name of the dealership that you said the car was snatched up already from....Its very easy to make a claim as you did and back it up with sorry...but it was already snatched up when asked about it....come on ...so I am going to respectfully throw down the BS card on your claim and basically put it right up there with Bigfoot sightings and the legend of the Loch Ness monster....
Old 10-04-2008, 12:06 AM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

I am going to have to agree. Until I start see some signed purchased orders on new gt500's at BELOW msrp, I am not going to start kicking myself any time soon.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:23 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

No one is selling the GT500's below MSRP....I could care less where the economy is or the situation Ford may or may not be in!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:00 AM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

COME TO CANADA AND GO TO CAMPBELL FORD SALES 1-613-725-3611, TAKE YOUR CHOICE OF BELOW MSRP GT500'S, THEY HAVE 5 LEFT RANGING FROM 5-10 BELOW STICKER!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:30 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2cokeman
COME TO CANADA AND GO TO CAMPBELL FORD SALES 1-613-725-3611, TAKE YOUR CHOICE OF BELOW MSRP GT500'S, THEY HAVE 5 LEFT RANGING FROM 5-10 BELOW STICKER!
yes, but as you pointed out that is in canada where the sticker price is higher? Correct? this guy is claiming that his was right across the street from his house at a dealership for 6k under...I can gladly show my signed purchased order from my ford dealer where I bought mine for 500 under msrp..but that was because I know the owner...but 6k under here in the US....BS
Old 10-04-2008, 12:17 PM
2cokeman
5th Gear Member

I have seen 2k under sticker on ebay in the U.S. but thats the lowest I have seen there.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:09 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Originally Posted by cheftjpeck
no offense....but after getting your PM reply.I am going to have to throw down the BS card on your 6k below STICKER on a NEW GT500...not a used...not a FAUX gt500...but a real gt500..here in the US.what was the color combo...what is the name of the dealership that you said the car was snatched up already from....Its very easy to make a claim as you did and back it up with sorry...but it was already snatched up when asked about it....come on ...so I am going to respectfully throw down the BS card on your claim and basically put it right up there with Bigfoot sightings and the legend of the Loch Ness monster....
Little testy about your GT500s selling under sticker price, are we?
No wonder I dont get to this part of the woods much.
Nasty PMs and such are generated from visiting here.
I have a pic of the ever elusive $6K under sticker GT500
around here somewhere in one of my cameras on one of
my memory cards. It dont specifically show it with a big
sign saying $6K under MSRP. But the $7K Dealer Adjusted
Market Mark-up over the sticker MSRP allowed for the $6K
reduction in price and sill be $1K over sticker MSRP.
Man you guys and your expensive cars get your knickers
in a twist when ever someone gets a better deal than you
did and start waving the BS flag around.
They are always marking down this mustang or that mustang
with spur of the minute unadvertised 'sales' to make way
for the new year models.
Attached Thumbnails WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!-img_2961.jpg   WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!-img_2963.jpg   WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!-img_2964.jpg   WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!-img_2965.jpg   WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!-shelby.jpg  

Last edited by 157dB; 10-04-2008 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:33 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Little testy about your GT500s selling under sticker price, are we?
No wonder I dont get to this part of the woods much.
Nasty PMs and such are generated from visiting here.
I have a pic of the ever elusive $6K under sticker GT500
around here somewhere in one of my cameras on one of
my memory cards. It dont specifically show it with a big
sign saying $6K under MSRP. But the $7K Dealer Adjusted
Market Mark-up over the sticker MSRP allowed for the $6K
reduction in price and sill be $1K over sticker MSRP.
Man you guys and your expensive cars get your knickers
in a twist when ever someone gets a better deal than you
did and start waving the BS flag around.
They are always marking down this mustang or that mustang
with spur of the minute unadvertised 'sales' to make way
for the new year models.
no...then that is 6k UNDER ADM.....not sticker....and sorry did not get a better deal than me as my cars MSRP was 47,300 and I legitimately bought mine for $46,800 which is $500 under MSRP....I did not send you a NASTY PM, I simply asked you for details...if you would like I would be glad to post the PM verbatim. So and as far as throwing down the BS card..you just proved that it was BS...as ADM is not Sticker price...marking down a MUSTANG is not the same as marking down a gt500 or a shelby gt so please dont confuse it..and if someday they mark them down under MSRP..hey i will not be hurt..as I am very happy with my car..BY THE WAY..none of those cars in your pictures are GT500's

Quick Reply: WOW WOW WOW!! Sucks for me!