Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

The Bra - Its Finally Here!! PICS POSTED

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 01:09 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

Default RE: The Bra - Its Finally Here!!

I think that will fit a bit better once it stretches out. I'm just happy to have it on the way it is right now - this thing was REALLY tight and a pain to get on to this point!!

Oh yeah - another suggestion for Saleen. I think you should cut-in a clear window over the bumber number, or offer to paint/embroider/whatever the number on the bra itself.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:08 PM
BLK_BeautyandBeast
1st Gear Member

your car looked sick before you put the bra on, now i think it looks even better. good buy

Old 05-04-2006, 10:46 AM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

Those bras are great for ruining your cars paint and thats about it!!!Get the 3m if you want something OK but still not great cause they both can ruin your paint.IMO
Old 05-04-2006, 12:44 PM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

I hear what you are saying, but you have no idea how frickin **** I am with my car Like I've said many times, this thing will ONLY be on a few times each year for less than 150 miles each time, so I'm pretty sure my paint will be fine. Rest assured if I see any hints of paint wear from this thing it will never go back on
Old 05-04-2006, 01:32 PM
jkstang
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman

I hear what you are saying, but you have no idea how frickin **** I am with my car Like I've said many times, this thing will ONLY be on a few times each year for less than 150 miles each time, so I'm pretty sure my paint will be fine. Rest assured if I see any hints of paint wear from this thing it will never go back on
Get a truck, get a trailer, put car on trailer, drive truck...that would keep the front end clean. Plus, more room for groceries.
Old 07-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Jonsey
4th Gear Member

Getting my 3m Clear bra installed Monday. $550(includes Hood, Fenders, Front Bumper & Mirrors) and they do it in my garage. I will let you know the results.
Old 07-29-2006, 03:32 AM
ExtremeSaleen
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jkstang

ORIGINAL: sowaxeman

Get a truck, get a trailer, put car on trailer, drive truck...that would keep the front end clean. Plus, more room for groceries.
Oh good lord. [] The ultimate waste of a Saleen.... the trailer queen. [sm=boosign.gif]
Old 07-29-2006, 03:46 AM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

Drive it till the pistons go through the hood.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Jonsey
4th Gear Member

It looks great. The guy who did it said he has done the factory cars. I will try to post pics.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:59 PM
dotbomb
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ExtremeSaleen

Oh good lord. [] The ultimate waste of a Saleen.... the trailer queen. [sm=boosign.gif]
Off subject but I just about crapped my pants when the car behind you almost rear ended you in Laguna Canyon. I don't know if one of the Saleen's in our line locked up or if it was the car behind you but there was smoke and cars moving to the shoulder to avoid bending fenders. I kept my distance after that

Quick Reply: The Bra - Its Finally Here!! PICS POSTED