Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

RPM Outlet is a scam

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 12:24 PM
S281 E
5th Gear Member

Default RE: RPM Outlet is a scam

Thanks for the heads up.
Old 10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
videtto

These guys are continuing to stall on my exchange. At their request, I sent them an email with all of the info they requested. I waited two days and they finally responded, saying that I needed the correct invoice # before they could proceed and investigate. I had given them the only invoice # I had which was at the top of my receipt. I guess I have to wait another 2 or 3 days for them to send me another email. And they mention "investigate", what is there to investigate. They sent me the wrong part and I want my money back and a return authorization #, it that simple.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE KREEPS.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:55 PM
freewilly
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: videtto

These guys are continuing to stall on my exchange. At their request, I sent them an email with all of the info they requested. I waited two days and they finally responded, saying that I needed the correct invoice # before they could proceed and investigate. I had given them the only invoice # I had which was at the top of my receipt. I guess I have to wait another 2 or 3 days for them to send me another email. And they mention "investigate", what is there to investigate. They sent me the wrong part and I want my money back and a return authorization #, it that simple.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE KREEPS.
same here man i give them invoice # in my e mail , they said to send the invoice # . ARE THEY DUMB OR WHAT? ,,they relied to me saying that george is going to contact me about my problem , the tell my to put a washer behind the bracket and that will fix it ,,funny says nothing in the instructions about that ? i told this help desk fellow that i dont what to talk to george is no help whatsoever, and puts my on hold . they cant understand english!!!! . i tols them i wanted my money back! or store cradit or whatever. i tokk thE lower motoblue crap off, but stock lower back on .. i went crusing sunday ,, and got on it never flung belt off.? go figure? the moto blue is crap . i'll let you know how things go , if they e mail me back ? with my stock one back on i got NO BELT WALK AT ALL!
Old 10-13-2006, 02:55 PM
freewilly
I ♥ Acer

get this they e mailed me back 5 days later . saying the part has to be in new conditon in org box.??? this is troublesome to me ?[&:]what are they thinking? are they going to sell it agian after having problems with the part ? heres the kicker >i dont have ESP! how was i supposed to know that the part was going to be defective? brand new, in box , and unused condtion.OMG! ill let you know how this turns out ..if they give me my store credit in used, defective ,and no org box. it will be amazzing if ill get my credit? if they do give me credit i will be and never have to use them again. i was told by they secatary that they worked out of a warehouse , that i couldnt come there in person to return it.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:52 PM
videtto

I know all about it. They are continuing to give me hell. They refuse to refund my money. Instead, they are going to ship me another part(a week 1/2 later), the same part that won't fit in the first place, not because its defective but because its not the right part for the 06 Must GT. I have tried to explain that to them but they won't listen. Its listed incorrectly on the web site. I even contacted Hypertech myself and the rep told its not the right part for the 06 stang but RPM insist they use it all the time. I think I will have to contact the BBB to get the matter resolved.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:26 PM
P Zero
5th Gear Member

You guys ever heard of spell check? Goddamn, tryin to read some of those posts gave me a headache.
-P.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:55 PM
lowbox

If you guy's install your parts the same way you spell, I can see why they don't fit and or work properly ! I ordered all my parts for my 04 cobra from them and never had any problem installing them or any of the parts not performing the way they should , and yes I do have the MOTOBLUE COG set up from them I did have to use the washer, but thats only because there are casting difference from one chain cover to another , and there was never anything bolted there before that used those 3 bolt holes I.E. a bracket so why would ford take the time to make sure all 3 points were the same deck height? Any true hot rodder knows YOU JUST DON'T UP THE BOX AND EXPECT THE PARTS TO FALL ON YOUR CAR! you may have to work a little
Old 10-31-2006, 11:14 AM
black_92
1st Gear Member

I have bought numerous parts for my car from them and have had no problems what so ever. Just putting in my two cents
Old 11-02-2006, 07:09 PM
ponysnake99
4th Gear Member

i wanted to buy multiple parts from them and havnt had any luck, my procharger squeeks a little more than it should now cause i was busy waiting on them to come in with some recharge oil kits...never happend, had to buy one from a friend in the end
Old 11-17-2006, 06:38 PM
fast_vette

hey guys,

I own A vette but sympathise with you guys remarks. I ordered a underdrive pulley for my vette and never recieved it. I emailed them, called numerous times and your right, George is an *******, he puts you on hold and is also rude. for a business that is ba juju.
Anyways, its been a month and a half and still no refund on my money, no call back, no reply on my email. so i think I am going to the BBB and the bank to see about getting my money back. You guys that say you havent had any problems with them, your time will come. i have ordered from them in the past and everything was great. but now that something went wrong and they dont want to help....oh, yeah your time will come.

I recommend that everyone pass the word around about this so called business! Let people know!

Quick Reply: RPM Outlet is a scam