Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

RPM Outlet is a scam

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Default RE: RPM Outlet is a scam

ORIGINAL: Acer2428

This is not the first I've heard of this. We've had many many members complain about getting screwed over by them.
And what do you know about it, you have only been on this site for like 5 years and posted a measly 6600 posts or something

Jaz
Old 05-16-2007, 05:44 PM
saleenstuff
2nd Gear Member

I know everyone's experience has been mixed, and that's just the point.

As a business entity, we should expect professional and courteous customer service
"all the time"--another business principle--"consistency".

If their business can't provide this--at a minimum--they shouldn't expect our business--the industry is
saturated, and there are some really good companies out there--many mentioned.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:20 PM
Roundy

Same problems going on 1 month. No call back, no part and have an extra charge of 108.90 on my credit card that they say they have no record of. Gonna have to claim it with the credit card company. They were fine until there was a problem. After having to deal with their rudeness and lies, and at least an hour on hold for the past month, I will never deal with them again. Believe what people are saying, It's all true. I wish I would have searched this forum before buying with them.

Roundy
Old 05-17-2007, 01:41 AM
Saleen#468
2nd Gear Member

maybe we should all get together and sign a formal complaint with the BBB.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:25 PM
07 Stang
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Saleen#468

maybe we should all get together and sign a formal complaint with the BBB.
I've been trying to call them all day and I either get a busy signal or when the call goes through they hang up! Geez.....after reading all the bad stuff about this company, I am going to take my business else where! Thanks guys for the heads up!
Old 05-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Roundy

Heres an update for ya, After calling several times and getting hung up on and sent to voicemail(which you never get a response on). I finally got a hold of George there. He told me again he would credit my card for the charge and send me my part. After 2 more phone calls and another week later, still no credit. I called my CC company to dispute it. To top it all off, I finally got my part, but it wasused or it was a knock off of BMR panhard rod brace because it came spray painted black! You could still smell the fresh paint on it when I opened it. There were acually bubblewrap marksin the paint where it had not dried when shipped. There also were no instructions or stickers(not that you need them). I contacted BMR about this and they confirmed that all their parts are Powdercoated. None are spray painted and they would investige. Of course I could not get a hold of George, they kept sending me to voicemail, so I left a real nice message. I decided to keep the bar as evidence and ordered a new one from brenspeed(what I should have done in the first place). I am going to file a complaint with the Texas attorney general and the BBB. I have all reciepts, tracking numbers CC records and part to validate my case. I strongly urge everyone else who has had a problem to do the same. It sounds like I'm not the first to get screwed or shall I be the last unless enough people come forward.

Roundy
Old 05-27-2007, 03:53 PM
PolkThug
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Roundy
... it came spray painted black! You could still smell the fresh paint on it when I opened it. There were acually bubblewrap marksin the paint where it had not dried when shipped. There also were no instructions or stickers(not that you need them).
wow! That is REALLY bad business. I can only imagine how frustrated you are.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:56 AM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

tttt
Old 10-01-2007, 08:09 AM
sowaxeman
Retired Moderator

....um....WHY [&:] This died like 5 months ago, you got an experience to add [&:]