Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

RPM Outlet is a scam

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2004, 10:41 PM
mariotboy

Default RPM Outlet is a scam

[>:] I just purchased what i thought was a 85mm MAF and cold air kit from this outfit and received my purchase 06/07/04. Well i was shocked to find only the MAF kit but no cold air inlet tube as per the description on their website. I sent them an email with regards to this on the same day with no response and called their customer service department only to be told tough **** and too bad,so sad and that I was now stuck with this bait and switch product. I then asked for a return authorization # from this courteous fellow only to be told they do not take returns and i am stuck with it and to do with it whatever i want to do....Well, i filed a complaint with the TEXAS State Attorney General and and letting all my fellow Mustang community know not to do business with this company, they will not back up their products and they will treat you like dirt if you ever call them with a problem...once again-avoid RPMOUTLET.COM like the plague that they are-This company really sucks and their customer service is the worst ever,especially George Pastran

[IMG]local://upfiles/7328/Hf978718549.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-08-2004, 10:48 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: RPM Outlet is a scam

thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-15-2004, 09:44 PM
vfast
I ♥ Acer

thats for letting folks know we need more of this in rated people we buy from
Old 06-20-2004, 03:33 PM
phiz118

Before we jump to conclusions are you sure you didn't buy the wrong thing? There are two products the CNL10699a, and the CNL10699ap. The "ap" has the pipe, the "a" does not. You probably bought the "a". Second, always read the return policy!!!! It says "All Sales are Final." Personally, I'd never deal with any company that said all sales final. Their website does say that you can exchange, so you might call them back and see if they will work with you that way. I agree with you though, don't deal with them especially after reading their policies that if you exchange something you pay shipping + 20%.

My advice, sell it on EBAY!
Old 06-21-2004, 05:54 PM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

ohh sorry man thax for the heads up. ive looked at there site to. ive purchased my mods from mustang tunning, partshopper and crmotorsports and had good service. but thanx alot on the heads up and read the terms first.
Old 07-07-2004, 01:09 AM
00MustangGT
1st Gear Member

yeah that does suck man. Thanks for the info though. Personally I have bought a couple of mods from them but after hearing that, I probably wont anymore.
Old 07-28-2004, 03:04 AM
PipsBlackStang
4th Gear Member

I've puschased all og my mods from them and everything has been fine except my chip was burnt incorrectly.But even that I sent it back for a free burn. I would recomend them to anyone but after hearing that I dont know.
Old 09-04-2004, 06:48 AM
neogenic83
3rd Gear Member

that sux i have had no trouble with them i have ordered 90 percent of my stuff through them so i think that u had an isolated problem but then again i could just be a lucky one
Old 05-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Ridept

RPM outlet is absolutely the worst aftermarket parts supplier I have ever dealt with. They have baited and switched me, lied to me and ignored me. My problem is not isolated. Do yourself a favor and do a web search on "rpm outlet" beofre you patronize them. They are scum.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:18 PM
02StanGT
4th Gear Member

Hell I had no problems with em. I ordered online some Loud mouth 2's on sunday had em two days later.

Quick Reply: RPM Outlet is a scam