Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

saleen kits

Old 08-25-2003, 05:02 AM
94kbscobra
1st Gear Member

Default saleen kits

is the s351's body kit, and the s281 the same besides the wing? on 94-98 models?
Old 09-16-2003, 09:07 PM
93saleen

Default saleen kits

If all you want out of a car is a body kit and a wing get a damn honda!</P>
Old 09-16-2003, 09:11 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default saleen kits

I dont know if they are different, I just wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with looking good while going fast. I wouldnt mind having a saleen or rouch body kit on my stang if I weren't so damn expensive.</P>
Old 09-16-2003, 10:24 PM
94kbscobra
1st Gear Member

Default saleen kits

Originally Posted by 93saleen

</P>

yeah i didnt mention that im buildin a 331 stroker motor? i hate spam</P>
Old 09-26-2003, 08:08 PM
93saleen

Default saleen kits

Originally Posted by 94kbscobra

</P>

yeah i didnt mention that im buildin a 331 stroker motor? i hate spam</P>
Old 09-26-2003, 08:23 PM
93saleen

Default saleen kits

Why not a 347 stroker motor? Your gonna go to the trouble of building a stroker motor and not take it to 347 ci. Why? You sound like just another lying ricer *** in denial. You know when its all said and done your basically gonna have this pile of metal that looks like so many different things even youll be confused as to what it is and it will problably drive like ***. And even if you are building a stroker motor why mess with a body kit? Sounds like your trying to build a race car but you want to be all fast and the furious with it too. Now i suppose your gonna tell me you want "style and speed" too huh? Youll have so much money tied up in that thing and its just gonna be another piece of s**t wanna be like i see on the boulivard everyday. Save your money, sell the piece, and buy a real saleen! </P>
Old 09-26-2003, 09:04 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Default saleen kits

lighten up dude, not everyone can afford to buy a saleen
Old 09-27-2003, 05:16 AM
94kbscobra
1st Gear Member

Default saleen kits

Why not a 347 stroker motor? Your gonna go to the trouble of building a stroker motor and not take it to 347 ci. Why? You sound like just another lying ricer *** in denial. You know when its all said and done your basically gonna have this pile of metal that looks like so many different things even youll be confused as to what it is and it will problably drive like ***. And even if you are building a stroker motor why mess with a body kit? Sounds like your trying to build a race car but you want to be all fast and the furious with it too. Now i suppose your gonna tell me you want "style and speed" too huh? Youll have so much money tied up in that thing and its just gonna be another piece of s**t wanna be like i see on the boulivard everyday. Save your money, sell the piece, and buy a real saleen! </p>
Well to answer your question, i am building a 331 because it has a much better rod ratio than a 347 and for a car the sees alot of street time the 331 is a more durable choice, but you probably have no idea what rod ratio is so you can take that as an insult to the little intelligence you have. this car will be on the street alot and since saleen doesnt offer a 331 car id rather make my own replica just the way i want it to look so it is more origninal than if i was to buy a done real saleen. half the fun is building the car you jackass maybe instead of criticizing me you should realize what the car craft really is, building a car because you enjoy it and driving it when its done. o and by the way if i added a saleen kit it wouldnt be a pile of metal, the kits are urethane and fiberglass not metal dumbass. i have no idea what type of point you are trying to get across all i asked was a simple question. if the post read "all jackasses with nothing better to do than spam please post here" then i would have known.
Old 09-28-2003, 07:14 PM
93saleen

Default saleen kits

If what your trying to do is improve performance by using shorter connector rods to change your connector rod ratio its really piontless unless your using nitrous which you obviously donot haveor else you would have ranted and raved about how cool you were for having that as well. Basically the only reason you would be concerned about shorter connector rods would be to delay when the cylanders hit their peak pressure so nitrous could be introduced whithout frying the pistons.This also requires cylander head as well as camshaft modifications. So unless you are using nitrous oxide this modification is really unessesarry.So that still doesnt explain why the rod ratio of a 331 is "better" thanthat of a 347.Niether has a "better" or "worse" rod ratio. One is simply better suited for nitrous. Oh and about the whole body kit thing. Nah really they are made of fiberglassor urathane, waaaaaw! youre a real rocket scientist for knowingthat. A car is mostly made of metal hence the phrase "youll have such a confusing pile of metal even youll be confused as to what it is". What? would you have rather me said something like " youll have such a confusing pile of urathane"? I guess so because according to some of the stupid s**t youve said you problably think thats all a car is composed of is a body kit and some cool technical words to back you up so you sound like you know what youre talking about. Yeah nice try at trying to insult me but i worked at a custom body shop for about 2 years and grew up around mechanics so you cant just throw around words like rod ratio or other components of and engine to confuse me. I know a thing or two *** wipe! Oh and youd never understand the art behind building a "custom" car because all you seem to wanna do is copy other peoples one of a kind automotive designs like that of steve saleen instead of creating something you designed. Again like i said its just gonna be another knock off saleen that has a semi fast motor that youve problably sank more money into than you would have done to have just bought a real saleen or building a true "custom" car. You dont like what i have to say? Bite my ***! </P>
Old 09-28-2003, 07:17 PM
93saleen

Default saleen kits

Originally Posted by mdvaldosta
lighten up dude, not everyone can afford to buy a saleen

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: saleen kits