Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

April Events

Old 02-28-2005, 09:27 AM
Saleen Mike
2nd Gear Member

Default April Events

Just a note: Everyone is welcome to join us for fun. A perfect chance to learn more about the SCOA

Look for more info to follow on many of these events. Want to find out more? Contact the SCOA at info@SaleenClubOfAmerica.com

April 1-3 Saleen Racing - SCCA @ St. Petersburg FL

April 8-10 NMRA Ford Nationals in Reynolds, GA
Special events being planned by SCOA Southeast Region

April 15-17 Saleen Racing - ALMS @ Road Atlanta

April 16-17 Saleen Fest West including the Knott's Berry Farm Show. Event Flier Coming Soon.
Located in Southern California area. Special events planned by the SCOA Southwest Region

April 14-17 Fun Ford Weekend in Commerce, GA

April 23 "Spring Thaw" Car Cruise along the Potomac River in the Washington, DC area.
Cruise starts from Great Falls, VA area. Special events being planned by SCOA Mid-Atlantic Region

April 23 "Northwest Show" & Car Cruise in the Washington / Oregon area.
Show & Cruise starts from All Ford/Blue Oval Performance in Vancouver, WA. Special events being planned by SCOA Northwest Region

April 24 National Capital Region Mustang and Ford Show (Rain date is May 1)
Located in Rockville, MD. Special events being planned by SCOA Mid-Atlantic Region.

April 24 Spring Show & Shine at Allan Vigil Ford, in GA

Old 02-28-2005, 03:27 PM
Birdieman4
5th Gear Member

Default RE: April Events

I wish I could get out to some of those events with the new E car. I am so busy with my racing schedule, it is difficult. I'll try. - But I also wish there were more Saleen events closer to me. Hey Mike, did you ever find a person to head up the NW division?
Old 02-28-2005, 04:52 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Im from Griffin, Ga but stationed in Texas. I dont have a Saleen anyways. LOL Just a good ol' GT!
Old 02-28-2005, 06:47 PM
Saleen Mike
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Birdieman4

I wish I could get out to some of those events with the new E car. I am so busy with my racing schedule, it is difficult. I'll try. - But I also wish there were more Saleen events closer to me. Hey Mike, did you ever find a person to head up the NW division?
Cory has been working on trying to get things going up there, but his work schedule has been quite crazy, and has had him across the Pacific for much of the past year.

He has put together the April 23rd NW Car Show and Cruise in the Washington / Oregon area. We are working on some other events as well in the Washington State area.

(Show & Cruise starts from All Ford/Blue Oval Performance in Vancouver, WA. Special events being planned by SCOA Northwest Region)

With him splitting time with in and out of the USA, we are working on a replacement (or two) for the Northwest Region. We should have this sorted out within the month.

BTW when you get your "E" car you need to do a little write-up and send in a few picts so you can be the Saleen of the Month