Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Letter Of Authenticity

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 02:07 PM
mikebna
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Letter Of Authenticity

It was great to have recieved mine signed by steve shortly after buying my car in march of 07....because he left shortly after that. I kept all of the original docs from them and mailed off copies. I also recieved my 200 credit from pati but i was very persistent in the follow up. They stopped the credit i believe and were offering different stuff after steve left later in 07. The only prob i had was the free membership for soec and getting no response from them for months after......here is a copy of my letter from steve. If you guys get one from the "NEW SALEEN" people take it where steve will be and have him sign it?

Old 07-28-2008, 03:53 PM
scspeedster
2nd Gear Member

You will have to pay for the letter, at least that's the latest I have heard.

The Best advice is to be persistent, drop me an email if I can help...
saleenclub@hotmail.com
Old 07-28-2008, 04:00 PM
desant89
2nd Gear Member

Yes, I did have contact wiht Pati, and it is a 35.00 charge. I filled out the form, and sent it to them 3 times now and still never got a response. CC number was on the form for payment. I will be calling there every day regarding this starting tomorrow until someone responds.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:03 PM
scspeedster
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: desant89

Yes, I did have contact wiht Pati, and it is a 35.00 charge. I filled out the form, and sent it to them 3 times now and still never got a response. CC number was on the form for payment. I will be calling there every day regarding this starting tomorrow until someone responds.
Pati isn't there any longer, try Janice.Anene@saleen.com or Juli Kusiak at Juli.Kusiak@saleen.com (248-743-6426).
Old 07-28-2008, 05:45 PM
desant89
2nd Gear Member

Sorry, it was Juli that I sent it to 3 times. I sent it one time to a guy also, I forget who that was though. I sent it as recent as about a week ago. I will call tomorrow for sure.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:24 PM
nrcollectibles
2nd Gear Member

The letter shown is not the letter of authenticity. What's shown is the letter that Steve signed when your car purchase was verified It came along with your coupon after completion of the survey. We all got those (at least through 2005). As has been stated, Patti signed the letter of authenticity showing your vehicle options and stating how rare your vehicle was.
Old 07-28-2008, 06:52 PM
mikebna
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: nrcollectibles

The letter shown is not the letter of authenticity. What's shown is the letter that Steve signed when your car purchase was verified It came along with your coupon after completion of the survey. We all got those (at least through 2005). As has been stated, Patti signed the letter of authenticity showing your vehicle options and stating how rare your vehicle was.
thx for the info, i do stand corrected though. Didn't jason say that liz used to sign them?
Old 07-28-2008, 08:19 PM
thcarpen
2nd Gear Member

I stand correct too. Damn I want authenticity letter.. Let me know how it goes because Im curious now too. Thanks
Old 07-28-2008, 08:26 PM
mikebna
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: thcarpen

I stand correct too. Damn I want authenticity letter.. Let me know how it goes because Im curious now too. Thanks
looks like the hold time for julie might be a little longer now![:@]i want one 2

mike
Old 07-28-2008, 11:17 PM
IWinULose
4th Gear Member

The more and more I think about this, the more upset I become. We buy their $40k, $60k, and $80k cars, and they can't even respond to an email or phone call. Sure, they are busy. But if I were in the business and was getting the rate that they are, I would atleast make an attempt. Also, $35 for a piece of paper with who knows who's signature on it letting me know my car is authentic? That's rubbish. That should be included in the $61000 MSRP of my car. Makes me sick to think that this "exclusivity" means that you are underappreciated. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't expect everyone to drop what they are doing for me just because I bought one of their cars. I do, however, expect people to do their jobs. Ie: return a phone call or email, instead of giving the silent treatment for months. I might not even be quite as upset if I were not told things that simply aren't true. As I filled out my paperwork, the Saleen rep and Sales Manager of the stealership pointed out a few things, one of which was that I would get some sort of packet in the mail, and that I would be the recipient of a free year with SOEC. It's not even about the money, it's about the untruths and false statements. It's not like that was the selling point for the car, so why tell me something that is not going to happen. Ugh...

/rant[&:]

Quick Reply: Letter Of Authenticity