Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

Quite the new look for MF's

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Go to "user cp" upper left corner of each page and is your editing area. When making a post, hit "Go Advanced" button below and will give you smileys, font choices and all kinds of cool things including picture, hyper links and even an un-do/re-do option (very cool)

Jazzer

EDIT: you can also opt-out of the default subscription to threads to clean up your inbox.

Last edited by Jazzer The Cat; 08-15-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff
Old 08-22-2008, 06:03 PM
AmyVCTexas
3rd Gear Member

Whaa??? I get distracted for a few weeks and this happens? I don't recall giving anyone permission to make these changes!

The look is Okay...

User friendliness: C+

My profile says I have no friends and belong to 0 social groups :-(

Who are those people that have visited my profile?? What were they looking for? Did they find it?

My avatar is gone? And my signature? (crying smiley goes here -- ignore the oxymoron in that). No more beer glass clinking icons? Or the nodding, hairy thumbs-up dude? No more Mr. Woo-hoo (okay that sounds like a body part)? Me no likey...

So.... Saleen's going out of business, Chuck got a FAB new Phaeton, Jason fears for the safety of Chuck's PJ from falling objects in garage, Mickey averages 673 posts per day and Jazzer is a celebrity (again). What else have I missed?

Was going to post a couple new pix of Georgia (and one with me, Georgia and the FlufferNutter), but am overcome with New-Site-osis at the present time.

Oh Jazzer: did you check your carwash post to make sure it made the transition unharmed? Yikes!
Old 08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

All is well, Amy, and welcome back

You need to go to "user CP" in upper corner of any page, and will take you to your profile. Confirm you don't have any personal info that is public viewable. Go through each item and re-do all your settings.

When responding to posts, use "go advanced" button and gives you a few general smiley's, but not the vast amount you had prior.

And...... YES!!! the carwash pics are intact (first thing I checked, ) Be sure to vote for your's truley in the ROTM as I am going for the Tri-fecta Check my new & improved sig as you are featured

Jazzer The Kitty Cat
Old 08-22-2008, 08:23 PM
AmyVCTexas
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Jazzer The Cat
Confirm you don't have any personal info that is public viewable.

Jazzer The Kitty Cat
Most of my personal info has been viewable in this forum for over a year now

I've just learned that different browsers have different levels of capability on the new MFs. Currently on Safari at home, full capability. Both Mozilla Firefox and an old version of IE at work -- not so good. No smilies, no fonts, etc.

AND at home this can be posted:

Yep, that's yours truly, Georgia and Morgan (aka the FlufferNutter) on PCH, headed up toward Ft. Bragg
Old 08-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Jazzer The Cat
Retired Moderator

Hey, Amy. I know EXACTLY where that pic is taken

You just came through a set of 3 very tight, positively cambered turns after passing A COMPLETELY EMPTY TURN-OUT AFTER PASSING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF A SCION FULL OF SIGHTSEERS HOLDING UP A Z06!!!!

I need a hug!

Jazzer
Old 08-23-2008, 05:39 PM
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Amy, thanks for telling me I have no life haha...just kidding, good to have you back. Next time I visit my parents, you, Eric and myself need to meet up!
Old 08-24-2008, 11:56 AM
AmyVCTexas
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 06Saleen3V
Amy, thanks for telling me I have no life haha...just kidding, good to have you back. Next time I visit my parents, you, Eric and myself need to meet up!
Just say when, Mickey. Hoping Elizabeth can join us as well -- that way when you guys start talking about Griggs and coils and camber and "feathering at the start", she and I can talk about Einstein's theory of relativity, the chances there is life on Mars, quantum physics and lip gloss.