Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2011, 08:49 AM
mr sonic gt

same here.
I am selling this 2005 mustang it has alot of upgrades and i will post all of them later. Its a vary clean car and fun to drive. asking 15,000 e-mail me at jclandscapeservices@frontier.com for more info. thanks Jason

Center force clutch
vortech supper charger hd
carbon fiber hood
touch screen DVD CD player
fog lights
side scoops
side window louvers
tail lights and black out
dual pypes
new battery
new brakes
I have not had it on a dyno yet. This car is the best of both worlds the v6 is great on gas but when you want the power oh baby its there lol.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:32 PM
craigihagan

I'm going to follow up with the looking for "help" sort of thing.

I've got a cobalt blue 1998 SVT Convertible that I'm looking to sell. Having never sold a car before save for a trade-in, I'm stumped as to pricing and was hoping for advice there.

Details:

Car is currently under a tarp/off the road (stored at a relatives house), but in perfect working order save for a likely dead (but 1 year old) battery. I started it an drove it a few miles at the beginning of summer.

I'm the only owner, and the title should be clean. no accidents, body is in good shape, doubly so considering its age. no visible rust/holes/etc. One pock in a piece of plastic and a few surface scratches on the paint (usual wear/tear). Roof is in good order, one side has some slight wear on the rubber which contacts the windows (i think i taped it to slow it down).

Drove the car about 3k miles/year; it spent about half the time in New England and half the time in Seattle. Currently mileage is about 45-48k +/- (I'm blanking on the exact #, but it should be <50k).

Have two sets of rims for the car, one with blizzaks mounted (they've another 1-2 seasons) and another on the car with tires that should have 5-10k left, but they're likely a bit long in the tooth due to age.

Short story: arrival of children took the car off the road. Now I'm looking (breaks the heart) to save on insuring a car which I no longer drive.

Blue book claims ballpark of just under $10k, however the cars' location and my lack of free time (young kids) puts me in a situation where I'd likely compromise somewhat on price to have a hassle free transaction - e.g. sell it to a dealer or similar.

Was hoping for thoughts/perspectives from folks as to how to best proceed rather than people who wanted to see/test drive/buy.

thoughts? advice?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:23 AM
KillaCush

Hey Mods,

Im trying to post a classified for my 98 cobra but it says i dont have permission to do so. What is the deal? i singed up properly and can login no problem. what steps must i take to be able to post a car on here,
Old 10-13-2011, 10:26 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Originally Posted by KillaCush
Hey Mods,

Im trying to post a classified for my 98 cobra but it says i dont have permission to do so. What is the deal? i singed up properly and can login no problem. what steps must i take to be able to post a car on here,
Hey KC,

Rule #1 explains it below:

1. Minimum post count of 50 and ACTIVE membership time of 30 days to post in this section.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:39 PM
KillaCush

gracias! ill get to positing and waiting
Old 11-16-2011, 02:41 PM
genericusername

can a mod help me? i keep getting an error when trying to post..says I dont have permission or my account hasnt been activated. Thanks.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:58 AM
Autohaulers INC
1st Gear Member

greetings mods, just broke my 50 post cherry and need to list my 01 GT so that I can upgrade. Can you change the priviledges on my account so that I can list it, thanks and great site! Will be a member for a long time.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:44 PM
1FJef

its so funny how one person answers all the same question yet people dont read the answer and keep asking the same question... read the responses..
Old 12-02-2011, 07:12 AM
Autohaulers INC
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1FJef
its so funny how one person answers all the same question yet people dont read the answer and keep asking the same question... read the responses..
even funnier how some people have enough spare time to add even another
remark about it lol
Old 05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
jimj3125
1st Gear Member

Default How to delete post

I sold my car and need to delete, please advise.
Thanks
Jim in Sequim

Quick Reply: PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!!