Saleen, Roush and Boss Mustangs Discussions on Saleen, Roush, and late model Shinoda Boss Models within. SVT models, check the 4.6L section.

The 727 Mustang from Lebanon Ford is a legit deal?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 06:29 AM
ICEing

Default The 727 Mustang from Lebanon Ford is a legit deal?

For those that dont know, there are 727hp Roush Phase 2 Supercharged Mustang for sale at Lebanon Ford in Ohio...for less than 40k

Was wondering if anyone knows about this, and is it a legit deal? I cant believe there would be 700 hp Mustangs for that cheap.

Also it says it does 10.95 for the quarter mile. Isnt that kinda ... slow for 700+ hp?

Here is the link

http://www.lebanonford.com/the-727-hp-mustang.htm
Old 05-21-2017, 08:31 PM
odypilots
1st Gear Member

No direct experience here, but in the past the ads tend to quote the specs of the 670 model sometimes, then the 727 model other.

The performance numbers they claim aren't great, so feedback would be at least good if they were exceeding them. I haven't seen one taker of that offer on here, but I'm not that active.
Old 05-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Derf00
Gentleman's Relish

Originally Posted by ICEing
For those that dont know, there are 727hp Roush Phase 2 Supercharged Mustang for sale at Lebanon Ford in Ohio...for less than 40k

Was wondering if anyone knows about this, and is it a legit deal? I cant believe there would be 700 hp Mustangs for that cheap.

Also it says it does 10.95 for the quarter mile. Isnt that kinda ... slow for 700+ hp?

Here is the link

http://www.lebanonford.com/the-727-hp-mustang.htm
The legitimacy is in the writing...

LFP 670 has a 3/36 drivetrain warranty...basically the OEM warranty
LFP 727 has a 3/36 warranty part-only limited warranty.

That tells me the 727 is pushed either to/or beyond its limits so they are only willing to warranty the SC parts and not the engine should/when you blow it from that much power on an unbuilt motor.

Is it real? yes, would I do it without supporting mods on the motor? Nope. You'd need to invest another 5-10K to get it to where it needs to be (handling and durability) for that much power.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:42 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

It is real. This is my dealer of choice and are less than 20 miles from me. I know the service manager. They have sold and shipped a bunch of these. I haven't talked to him lately to see how many hellion setups they have sold since they came out with that.