5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Kenne Bell Supercharger Intake

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 05:46 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

Default Kenne Bell Supercharger Intake

Hey there is a guy selling a 2.1 kenne bell non-bypass supercharger locally and I was thinking of picking it up, the car is just a street car and I've heard they're a blast. I've already got it setup for nitrous so everything has been upgraded for the extra power. Problem is his is off of a stock 95 and I have a ported cobra intake on my car, I can swap it back to stock if I have to but I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the other lower intakes out there (trick flow, edlebrock etc) will work with a kenne bell? I don't want to choke it off there if I don't have to. Any advice would be helpful

Thanks
Old 05-25-2017, 08:20 PM
HRnB
Administrator

TEKKKK!
Old 05-25-2017, 11:41 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

I really should have posted this in ot I'm sure it would have received very informative responses and pictures of Katy Perry, lol
Old 05-26-2017, 11:42 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Kenne Bell would be your best place to ask. http://www.kennebell.net/

But if I had my say.... I'd say drive it to a race car factory, tell them you want a race car, hand them your credit card, tell them there is NO LIMIT, after they make your car a race car, pick up your car (now a race car), report your credit card stolen, drive off and never look back!

FREE RACECAR!
Old 05-27-2017, 03:08 PM
drhoward
Penis Mod Erator

I was considering that, but I was going to just throw my credit card in the river. There's no way they can track that sort of ****