Notices
5.0L GT S550 Tech This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the GT variation of the 2015+ Ford Mustang.

Air Lift vs Ridetech air suspension

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2017, 09:23 PM
Paul Ponthieux

Talking Air Lift vs Ridetech air suspension

Who has air suspension here? I'm looking at Air Lift right now because it has 30-way adjustment and 5 presets as opposed to Ridetech's 3. They seem like they're basically the same but I'd like to hear from some people that have the kits already. I plan on getting the full digital kit with the 5 gallon tank. Ridetech said they could do that for $4,350. Air Lift was a little bit cheaper. Thoughts? Opinions? Looking for the perfect balance for street and the occasional track day/curvy road driving.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:25 PM
isebsss

I have airlift and let me tell you I LOVE IT!!!! First time I got in after install it felt amazing the car felt lighter for some reason but rides so smooth. I have 3H system with the thicker lines running to all 4 corners. I have 2 compressors just to fill up quicker and release quicker. I love it and so worth the money.
Old 02-22-2018, 11:21 AM
Jekyl

Learning about air suspension. what is the purpose of thicker hose lines? and if i want just one tank, is the 4 Gallon tank that CJ pony sells ok or should i look to a larger tank?
Old 02-22-2018, 11:34 AM
isebsss

Originally Posted by Jekyl
Learning about air suspension. what is the purpose of thicker hose lines? and if i want just one tank, is the 4 Gallon tank that CJ pony sells ok or should i look to a larger tank?

Personally I bought my parts separate I didn’t buy the pack together. Reason I got it during black Friday and Air lift had really good deals so ended up saving some money. The purpose of thicker lines means better flow to all 4 corners. I have one tank of 5 gallon which just holds air so it doesn’t really matter. If you mean compressors it’s just just to air up and down quicker plus you get the benefit of one goes out you have a back up.