SN95 Classifieds 1994-1998 Models

tan center console for sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 11:28 PM
lrall
2nd Gear Member

Default tan center console for sale

I'm selling the tan console out of my '00 GT. I have the armrest, i reglued it with some success. The console itself is in great condition, even has the felt lining at the bottom. No buttons, cig lighter etc. Email at lrall20@gmail.com for more pics/questions/price. I'm really just wanting it out of the house so make an offer!! Buyer pays shipping.

Old 01-03-2010, 10:40 AM
Ex0r
2nd Gear Member

Would this work in a 94 without any modification? I am looking for one with cup holds and really don't want to modify the one ive got. That one little flip down cup holder doesnt hold anything bigger than a can of pop.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:43 AM
lrall
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Ex0r
Would this work in a 94 without any modification? I am looking for one with cup holds and really don't want to modify the one ive got. That one little flip down cup holder doesnt hold anything bigger than a can of pop.
Yup, they are the same style except for the cupholder area. You would have to unscrew 6 screws, switch some things over and pop it back in. Let me know if you are interested, we can work something out, i need to get this out of the house!!
Old 01-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Ex0r
2nd Gear Member

What do you want for it? I've been looking for one of these, and it's the same color as mine. Mines a convertible, so mine had fog light switches and the drop top switches. Are those the same? Also, I noticed there was a hole on the front side of the compartment what went there? Would my stock shift cover and boot assembly go into this one perfect fit, too? Let me know asap, we'll see what we can do!
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Ex0r
2nd Gear Member

I'm the one looking at buying this off you. Is the lid that goes on it the exact same as mine? Yours looks like it has a different contour near the top (More of a pointed edge on it than mine). If they will both work, how do I take my door off and put it on yours since it appears to be broken.

Do you happen to have the steering wheel, too? Mine is tan leather and the leather is all worn out on it, pretty unsettling. I don't need the cover or airbag assembly, I can reuse mine.

Last edited by Ex0r; 01-04-2010 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
lrall
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Ex0r
I'm the one looking at buying this off you. Is the lid that goes on it the exact same as mine? Yours looks like it has a different contour near the top (More of a pointed edge on it than mine). If they will both work, how do I take my door off and put it on yours since it appears to be broken.
pull out the rubber stoppers, unscrew the screws, pull out the inner console tray and there are 2 or 3 screws. Unscrew the lid, slide it into my console, screw them back in. Then put the liner back in and its done. And yes they are the same, it will all work together.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:51 AM
Ex0r
2nd Gear Member

Sounds good. What about those other parts I asked about ?