South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Anybody From Kentucky

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 10:08 PM
Buzzstang
4th Gear Member

Default Anybody From Kentucky

how do you get mid west? it is on the east side of the missippi river. </P>

Any way what is in you stables? i see a ice grand national in the picture, is it yours? i love those cars my friend has one.</P>
Old 07-27-2003, 10:55 PM
Lurks

Hey jeep, ever roll into Motions on Sunday nights? Either Cincinnati Street Scene or Cincinnati Street Racing --.com-- puts it on. I'm not sure if they are the same bunch that got ran outta dave and busters, then circuit city in forest park.</P>

</P>
Old 07-27-2003, 10:56 PM
Lurks

buzzstang--selling anything?
Old 07-27-2003, 10:57 PM
Buzzstang
4th Gear Member

SURE!
Old 07-27-2003, 11:21 PM
Lurks

Sell your coupe 5.0? How about one of those hatches, any gt's w/ a 5spd? I'm not looking for lx hatch.</P>

and sorry, I miss read...maysville.

</P>
Old 07-27-2003, 11:27 PM
Buzzstang
4th Gear Member

I WILL BE GETTING IN TWO MORE STANG WITH IN THE NEXT MONTH. AN 89 GT BLACK 5.0 5SPD. AND GET THIS A 81 COUPE THAT HAS BEEN CONVERTED INTO A 1991 GT 5.0 5SPD A/C AND ALL EVERYTHING WORKS. THE CONVERSION WAS DONE RIGHT. I KNOW WHERE SOME ARE I JSUT CANT BUY THEM ALL LIKE I WOULD LIKE TO. IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR I COULD PROUBALY POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
Old 07-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Lurks

pm me with a way to contact you. I'll be interested in the gt, but no promises on buying. Going to louisville this weekend to scope out a 90 blk gt</P>

haha and the coupe...sounds good, but not for me. Why the trading of stangs so much? Are you a dealer?</P>

As far as looking for. 89-93. prefer 89-92 because of mass air and forged motor...but most are rebuilt now with hyperpnuematic pistions...93 because it was the last year of the fox body and I learned my lessons with my corba about trying to modify it. 94-95 computer sucks and I wasn't happy with the performance vs $$ ratio.</P>

It's gotta be a 5spd cause a got 6-spd lined up to buy cheap, also I have got most parts from my corba left over that i took off before I traded it in. and lastly cost. nothing over 4k. haha depends on the car though. I think I can find something, maybe not. Have to wait and see.

</P>
Old 07-28-2003, 11:32 AM
jeep45238
I ♥ Acer

Originally Posted by Lurks

Hey jeep, ever roll into Motions on Sunday nights? Either Cincinnati Street Scene or Cincinnati Street Racing --.com-- puts it on. I'm not sure if they are the same bunch that got ran outta dave and busters, then circuit city in forest park.</p>

</p>
Yeah, been in Motion. I'm not much of a club guy, but I also didn't go there Sunday for the meanest man s**t. maybe I woulda liked it better then.

Originally Posted by Buzzstang

how do you get mid west? it is on the east side of the missippi river. </p>

Any way what is in you stables? i see a ice grand national in the picture, is it yours? i love those cars my friend has one.</p>
It's right below Ohio which is considered the Mid West...

I got a lil Saturn.....I will be owning a GN right after I get an Omni GLH (need something fun to drive in the winter). Saw one hell of a NIIIIIIICE GNX tearing it up Lawrenceburg road.....damn it got me hard
Old 07-28-2003, 03:44 PM
Lurks

Jeep,</P>

Do you turn wrenches for a living? I was wondering how you could work on your car when things arenot busy. The buick GNX is coming up on it's centennial I think.</P>

Motions is closed on Sundays. People take advantage of their large lot to show off their cars. Lots of all show and no go, but their are a few sleepers in the mix if your paying attention.</P>

Lawernceburg rd? st rt 50? Hate that rd. too many bumps, it floods when it rains and its not a wide rd either if you meet a semi.</P>
Old 07-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Buzzstang
4th Gear Member

jeep ther is a guy that has a omni that runs in the 10 around here. beleve it or not. he runs at edgewater sometimes.

Quick Reply: Anybody From Kentucky