South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

FL people represent

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 03:34 PM
Ryan86272
5th Gear Member

Default RE: FL people represent

Port RIchey/ New Port RIchey, FL (tampa Area thread posted)
Old 03-22-2007, 02:09 AM
schawks73

Hey all, this is my first post and im kinda posting for my brother, not sure if he is on this forum or not but i thought id just say hello for him, even though im a MOPAR guy

Anyways, as you see in my sig he has (its still our step-dads but when his grades get better or on his 17th bday in november he might get it) a 2002 Silver Mustang GT completely stock with a Pioneer System including H/U, 4x 6x9's, freshly BLOWN[:@]but soon to be replaced2x 12's, powered by some bigass INFINITY amps.

I have been to a couple of local meets with some of the Dodge truck owners in the Central Florida area and I was wondering if you guys ever have any Mustang meets? My brother is the most cocky and big headed person in the world but around complete stangers by himself he doesnt say a word, so i was thinking about heading over to one with him to meet up with you guys and show off his stang and hang out with some other stang owners and check out what yall have done and maybe give him some ideas (non performance... again still 17 and parents wont let him... wont even let him put on underbody NEONS b/c "every cop will chase him WAITING for him to do something wrong, and if they get board, pull him over for being a young teen in a high powered sports car with neons for the HELL OF IT"... gotta love parents)

So if there is a thread or one that is coming up in the near future maybe you can add another one to the list of guys showing up!

-David
Old 03-24-2007, 04:10 AM
jaded seconds
3rd Gear Member

another jacksonville dude here. [8D]
Old 03-24-2007, 04:14 AM
jaded seconds
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: schawks73

...so i was thinking about heading over to one with him to meet up with you guys and show off his stang and hang out with some other stang owners and check out what yall have done and maybe give him some ideas (non performance... again still 17 and parents wont let him... wont even let him put on underbody NEONS b/c "every cop will chase him WAITING for him to do something wrong, and if they get board, pull him over for being a young teen in a high powered sports car with neons for the HELL OF IT"... gotta love parents)...
good for them! neons are gay anyways, lol. =P
Old 03-24-2007, 08:35 PM
schawks73

ORIGINAL: jaded seconds

ORIGINAL: schawks73

...so i was thinking about heading over to one with him to meet up with you guys and show off his stang and hang out with some other stang owners and check out what yall have done and maybe give him some ideas (non performance... again still 17 and parents wont let him... wont even let him put on underbody NEONS b/c "every cop will chase him WAITING for him to do something wrong, and if they get board, pull him over for being a young teen in a high powered sports car with neons for the HELL OF IT"... gotta love parents)...
good for them! neons are gay anyways, lol. =P
Well i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion[:-]

-David
Old 04-09-2007, 12:42 AM
My Eleanor
2nd Gear Member

I bet im the only one repping marathon. oh yeah im a keys cruzer. Key West is over rated by the way with the exception of Spring Break and a few other times. Who else here loves the emptystretch on the turnpike between Miami and Orlando?
Old 04-10-2007, 11:02 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

citrus county here.... been around the forums for awhile just never dropped a turd in this thread.

surprized to see some peeps from ocala, spring hill, and the sorts - kick *** [8D]
Old 04-12-2007, 11:36 AM
CorruptedDemon60
2nd Gear Member

Casselberry, between orlando and daytona.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:25 AM
thatdude305
3rd Gear Member

wuz up here in MIAMI....anyone know anyshops where i could get headers mid pipes and exhaust at??
Old 04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
Red86LX

Lakeland (863)

Quick Reply: FL people represent