South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Looking for NC Mustangers!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 06:50 PM
2k05gt
4th Gear Member

Four free Adult Full Event Passes (120.00 Value) for each driver Registered for our Novermber 1st Event. (Above) At Rockingham Dragway.

ADRL Flowmaster Dragstock VI
September 11-12, 2009
Rockingham Dragway
Rockingham, North Carolina

http://www.adrl.us/index.php/main/event/

When you register PM info@s197-mustang.com with address.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:49 AM
sweger
3rd Gear Member

I'm moving to Fort Bragg (Fayetteville) in less than a month. I look forward to meeting some of you NC Stangers I've talked to on here.

Anyone know a good tuner/installer in the area? I want to get some long tubes put on my '04 in December, and want an install/tune done all at the same place.
Old 09-21-2009, 02:23 AM
abnstang
1st Gear Member

i guess your best bet aroung bragg would be Competition auto parts... there in spring lake its on the north side of ft bragg just stay on 87 (bragg blvd) and you cant miss the parking lot full of mustangs... its small but theyre always busy so they musat be doing something right
Old 09-21-2009, 10:38 AM
sweger
3rd Gear Member

cool thanks. i still have about 6 weeks before i get there and wont need any work done for a while. im sure some fo the guys in the local club can help me out too when i get there.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
I8ACHEVY
2nd Gear Member

What recommendations do you guys have for a tuner/installer in and around the Raleigh area? Looking at getting full length headers, cams, and a dyno tune done. I know there is FastLane in Benson, but really don't know anything about them as far as price and quaity of tunes...
Thanks!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:01 AM
Spent

Sup fellas, GVL (SC) here. Just wanted to stop by and say hello.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:08 PM
chris09
2nd Gear Member

Sup guys. Just got in town from Germany. That was fun. Well here I am at Ft Bragg waiting for my car to arive at Charleston, NC. Should arive here in a few weeks. I cant wait to get out and cruse and see how the scene is out here.
Old 02-08-2010, 08:43 PM
sweger
3rd Gear Member

Where in Germany ya come from? I just got to Bragg from Baumholder in November. What brigade they put ya with? Get with the guys at Sandhills Mustang Club (Google it), they're the local club here and a good bunch of guys. The scene is pretty good, lots of Stangs and just sweet cars in general. Hit me up on here if ya wanna go for a cruise some time, I need to get out more.
Old 02-08-2010, 10:31 PM
chris09
2nd Gear Member

I was in K-town. Not to bad over there. I never got to take my car out to any race or drag days so im looking forward to hitting that up. I'm going to go check out that club and see what its about. Deffinetly need to get together. I think that my car should be here around the first week of MAR. Then some serious wash wax time is in order.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:40 AM
sweger
3rd Gear Member

Yeah man, sounds good to me. I never had my car over there, but I took my buddy's 04 around the 'Ring once and we went out to Bitburg for the races a couple times. Mine needs some TLC right now, this weather lately has made it pointless to wash her out. Just get at me on here whenever ya get your car in and we will do something. I think every Friday and Saturday evening at 6ish or so the club meets up at Sonic/Advanced Auto Parts on Hope Mills Road.

Quick Reply: Looking for NC Mustangers!