South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 11:23 AM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

TTT: keep the word alive ......I have 9+ already from the Stang gang here in Tampa that are stating they will go...lets make this thing rock...TJ
Old 06-25-2007, 11:55 AM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Default RE: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH

Ya I'll be there too.......

I'll try to round up a little posse from here as well.........
Old 06-25-2007, 07:11 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

TTT>....keeping it fresh on your mind everyday...
Old 06-25-2007, 07:20 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

this meet is going to be bad ***.. i can feel it..

keep promoting like you are..

i cant wait to do this one..i will have my new wheels on, and prepared this time, (engine bay clean and car washed)

keep us posted.. and the news thing is a cool/good idea..

the red bull girls said to call them next time and they will come out... FREE RED BULLS!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:00 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

whoever i gaVE their card too, make sure u call em up i wanna see where the gold from that treasure chest tattoo goes!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
GTstangB.F.D.M.
5th Gear Member

haha u gave it to me.. i htink its in my car.. i gotta check.. but ill give you the number and you call em.. you were mackin to em, so they will remember you..

ps..

im guinna try to bring two that missed it last time.. a 87 fox, and a 6 banger

and any one else i can entise
Old 06-25-2007, 09:19 PM
cheftjpeck
5th Gear Member

TTT: Lets go guys...19 days until one of Central Florida and West Coast Floridas largest cruise / meet/ cruise......looking like hopefully 20++ strong coming there from the west coast of Florida......LETS KEEP IT ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alert the media...there is a cruise of gigantic proportions a coming!!!!!!!!!...PM, IM heck send emails to your friends....Lets do this right...TJ
Old 06-25-2007, 10:18 PM
drtuba
2nd Gear Member

I am DEFINITLY in!!!

Old 06-25-2007, 10:53 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Lets get a list together.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM
0NF1R
5th Gear Member

Nice DRTUBA!........there are a couple other guys here from DAYTONA so it shouldnt be hard at all to meet up with them in your area then cruise together to the rendevous point......

ALSO, this time we need to get like a phone list together so we will know who is coming and who is not instead of just standing around waiting for someone who isnt even gonna show....then, everyone who is coming can get a copy of that phone list emailed to them so they can print it out and have in their car with em in case something happens.....the phone list will have the persons Forum ID, first name, phone number, and general location i.e tampa, orlando, daytona, etc.

In addition to this, since we are meeting in Orlando, I know there is someone here who knows the area really well and knows where a lot of people accumulate so we can cruise down there and light'em up with our exhausts (damn that was fun)...I definately wanna go down SR50 again where all the clubs and stores are when its dark and the people are waiting to hit the clubs.....

Then after that, we go somewhere to have a little dinner or a drink and talk Mustangs and mess with the ladies........

So with all of that said, we need to find out who wants to fill these roles of responsibility. I'll take care of the phone list.....We still need a route planner and dinner planner for orlando.....

As far as dinner goes, we are open for suggestions, I think H(.Y.)TERS sounds good!!!

Quick Reply: CENTRAL FLORIDA AND WEST FLORIDA CRUISE AND MEET: SATURDAY JULY 14TH