South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

3rd semi annual mid atlantic mustang cruise

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 01:47 PM
tims 88 4
4th Gear Member

Default 3rd semi annual mid atlantic mustang cruise

hey guys and gals in the midatlantic area it is that time again its cruisin time we have a cruise coming up on august 25 2007

Our last cruise in April yielded 102 Mustangs https://mustangforums.com/m_2743721/tm.htm and we all made the trek even with light snow in the early part of the day! The afternoon brought the sun out and dry streets along with much fun for all who made the trip. It was cold but we had a great time and I wish you all could have been there! A very funny part of the cruise was when we were all gathered to listen to our local celeb Scott Donohue annouce some of our contest winners, we were all parked and crowed infront of the Senator theater when this beat to death civic rolled by and revved his"engine" really loud. We all turned aroud to look at him and bursted out laughing! God that is a great memory! He will never know how close he came to being dogged repeatedly by Stang after Stang after Stang!

Lets take a quick look at some of our other gatherings for those who could not come out and play......;-) dial up warning!!!!! Best with high speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFYXQr9BqQ0

Ok, so that was just a few clips to help with the motivation. Ha! The cruise is Saturday Aug 25th starting at 9am and will cover
9am Stop 1-Abingdon
11am Stop 2-Belcamp
1:15 pm Stop 3-Baltimore
3:15 pm Stop 4-Columbia
5:00 pm Stop 5-Laurel

Detailed locations/directions will follow in the next few days but please clear that day on your calandars now so that you can make it. Each cruise we try to find things to improve over from the last one, we want to keep getting better! Some changes include....

. More time at each location to meet and greet!
. More time between locations as to not have to rush to get to the next stop!
. Cruise list separated by stop locations to make it easy to find names on the list. (each location has its on list)
. GT AND V6 contest!!! (happy jenny!?)
. A single location to get directions and fliers. (helps to make sure everyone has the same directions, etc)
just to name a few!

As more info is gained I will post accordingly, this includes updates, etc. This info is just the teaser to get the ball rolling. Stay tuned for more.

Yes we will be doing the flier again as you guys rocked with getting the word out with it. As always, I love my car, love Mustangs and want to ride with others who feel the same. Does not matter if its 10 Mustangs or 200 I will be one of them!!!! Hope you will too!! All you need is a clean (washed) stang and your in! Any Year, any HP, any Mod or Bone stock can come cruise with us!

For those who may not remember or it will be the first cruise with us, I need the following from you via pm OR email if you are not on MF much or this site goes down. Email cruiseinfo@flewbyu.com

Don't forget to list your joining location in the email or PM!!!

Name
Car color
Car year/model
Which location joining cruise
cell #

Thanks guys!
Flewbyu (Ford FTW!)