Brothers Performance May 5th Car Show!
What a great day for a muscle car show! This last Saturday in Deland Florida, Brothers Performance hosted their East coast spring car show and sales event and this time the weather was perfect! Things got underway around 10am but there were a lot of people who started arriving early to get a good parking spot and sign up for the dyno shoot out challenge and exhaust sound off around 8am! As soon as the Brothers crew had all the EZ ups set up, dyno room opened, parking spots reserved for our VIP guests, drink and snacks set up and free hat sign up locations organized, we checked with DJ Randy Anderson to make sure he had the power he needed to spin the decks and that our food vendors Twin Boar BBQ were ready to start serving delicious food.
By 11am nearly all the available parking on the concrete pad around the building was used up and cars were starting to park on the turn around circle and on the grass. we started to see some amazing cars from friends old and new and some car club members had cruised to the show in a convoy and we even saw that Mid Florida mustang club had a few cars join us earlier in the day, it was great their members back supporting the show as they really bought their members out in force at our grand opening back in August of 2009.
The day was starting to roll by and dyno challenge was well under way and our Dyno tuner/engineer James from Tuning by James already was on his forth or fifth car on the dyno. We had some great raffle prizes from our manufacturers that were given away to some lucky guests.
Here are the winning results of our exhaust sound off competition:
1. Luis Quintero – 2011 Camaro V6 – 120.2 DB
2. Bob Bender – 2004 Cobra – 119.8 DB
3. Steve Koenegcy 03 Mustang GT - 118.6 DB
4. Tim Biers 67 Chevy Nova – 117.4 DB
5. Jason Lawrence 2011 Mustang V6 -117.0DB
6. Sean Malchiodi 06 Mustang GT – 116.8 DB
7. Carl Pence 2010 Roush 427R -115.8 DB
8. Brad Fender jr 03 Cobra - 115.7 DB
9. Stephen Snyder 96 Cobra - 114.3 DB
10. Al Brunette 08 Mustang GT - 113.9 DB
11. Max Berriozabal 89 GT 351 - 113.0 DB
12. Ian Auld 08 Mustang GT – 112.0 DB
13. Pamela Santana 04 Mustang GT - 108.9 DB
14. Mario Florendo - 108.0 DB
15. Craig Wood 09 Mustang GT – 102.8 DB
Click the link for the Exhaust Sound Off video:
BROTHERS PERFORMANCE - EXHAUST SOUNDOFF - YouTube
To see all 283 pictures from the show, check out our blog HERE!
Special thanks to all that showed up and all of our vendors and sponsors that were there to support us!