Steeda Autosports Steeda Autosports is Ford's #1 aftermarket performance parts manufacturer. Steeda's parts are manufactured to ISO-9001-2000 standards and are thoroughly tested and proven on race tracks and on the street. Specializing in suspension and performance parts. Steeda also carries a variety of outside vendor products making Steeda your one stop shop for performance!

BS way of doing business

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 01:02 PM
6605stang
3rd Gear Member

Default BS way of doing business

TO STEEDA:

When you say FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING across the top of your website. I assume - falsely - that you'll actually ship the product the same day. But low and behold I have to follow up with you a week later to find out you never had the product in the first place! Now the project I wanted to do this weekend has no parts.

If you DON'T have the product to send the same day, the LEAST you could do it send an EMAIL the same day to tell me you don't have what I need, so I can order it from somewhere else.

This constant bait and switch BS with our vendors here at MF is really starting to **** me off.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Seth@Steeda

Default Thank you for your Feedback

Originally Posted by 6605stang
TO STEEDA:

When you say FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING across the top of your website. I assume - falsely - that you'll actually ship the product the same day. But low and behold I have to follow up with you a week later to find out you never had the product in the first place! Now the project I wanted to do this weekend has no parts.

If you DON'T have the product to send the same day, the LEAST you could do it send an EMAIL the same day to tell me you don't have what I need, so I can order it from somewhere else.

This constant bait and switch BS with our vendors here at MF is really starting to **** me off.
First off I am sorry that this has happened to you, we are trying to improve constantly and your feedback is very important to us.
I would like to know more about your experience so that maybe I can help. Feel free to e-mail me directly at seth@steeda.com or PM whichever you prefer.