Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

WILD read this ****

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2004, 02:13 AM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

Default WILD read this ****

So i get a call from my man who has a 98 SS automatic. asks me to come out and meet him and follow him to the ale house in to meet up with some of his boys with some bad cars. We head out there and theres a hooked up to hell 04 cobra, a mean sounding, looking LT1 trans am, a z06, a new body GT and the nicest looking Fox GT i have seen in awhile. We agree to head out to this place in cary to meet some other people. After were there an SRT-4 with the plate "HI-BOOST" rolls up, a black 5.0 with like everything done to it, a few other fox's, my mans beasty *** EVO, and a few others. We decide to race the NEON, because i guess his best ET is a 13.2, and hes talkin ALOT of **** about how hes gonna walk alex's SS (it just has an SLP loudmouth exhaust). So we head out and the first race was form 30mph roll, and alex doesnt pull him till bout 120, the srt wa spretty quick. From a dig it was all the SS, takin him by about 5 cars before the neon quit. We get back to the meeting place and the Trans Am was runnin his mouth. so of course obliges to a race and we head back out, this time tailed by the red GT and the black GT 4.6. We stop and the trans am says "just go whenever you want", so alex hits it and pulls an immediate car and a half from a stop, the trans am hits it right after and the trans am slowy pulls until he gets about even with alex at 160. It was a crazy *** race, im guessin if both went at the same time, the trans am would have pulled 2 cars or so. We both slow down to about 100, the trans am then slows back to bout 80. The two GT's, as planned, had stayed back a few hundered feet. Me and alex start talkin then all of a sudden this trans am roars by us ;like we were standing still, must have hit a good 150 passin us. We look behind us and we see blue lights comin up fast from about 300 yards back. Alex asks what he should do all scared and i told him unless he wants to be arrested, to floor his ****. so we hit yet again, and the blue lights fade away after we hit 160 again. Alex is crazy freaked out at this point so i calmy explain just to get off at an exit. We do so and blah blah blah we get away.

The red mustang later told us that they saw the cop pull out, and pass both GT's even though they were both going above 80, to go chase us. They exited, but the red GT was pulled over later. He denied knowing anything about the race other than he saw "two cars racing" and he got out of the way. The cop gave him some bull**** ticket for having his registration out of date or soemthing, basically just to be a *****.

All in all a crazy *** night of racing and hot cars, hope you enjoyed.
Old 06-15-2004, 02:32 AM
God

Default RE: WILD read this ****

wow...sounds like you had some fun
Old 06-15-2004, 03:24 AM

damn...it does sound like you had some fun.

Old 06-15-2004, 05:09 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SilverBullet5.0

So i get a call from my man who has a 98 SS automatic. asks me to come out and meet him and follow him to the ale house in to meet up with some of his boys with some bad cars. We head out there and theres a hooked up to hell 04 cobra, a mean sounding, looking LT1 trans am, a z06, a new body GT and the nicest looking Fox GT i have seen in awhile. We agree to head out to this place in cary to meet some other people. After were there an SRT-4 with the plate "HI-BOOST" rolls up, a black 5.0 with like everything done to it, a few other fox's, my mans beasty *** EVO, and a few others. We decide to race the NEON, because i guess his best ET is a 13.2, and hes talkin ALOT of **** about how hes gonna walk alex's SS (it just has an SLP loudmouth exhaust). So we head out and the first race was form 30mph roll, and alex doesnt pull him till bout 120, the srt wa spretty quick. From a dig it was all the SS, takin him by about 5 cars before the neon quit. We get back to the meeting place and the Trans Am was runnin his mouth. so of course obliges to a race and we head back out, this time tailed by the red GT and the black GT 4.6. We stop and the trans am says "just go whenever you want", so alex hits it and pulls an immediate car and a half from a stop, the trans am hits it right after and the trans am slowy pulls until he gets about even with alex at 160. It was a crazy *** race, im guessin if both went at the same time, the trans am would have pulled 2 cars or so. We both slow down to about 100, the trans am then slows back to bout 80. The two GT's, as planned, had stayed back a few hundered feet. Me and alex start talkin then all of a sudden this trans am roars by us ;like we were standing still, must have hit a good 150 passin us. We look behind us and we see blue lights comin up fast from about 300 yards back. Alex asks what he should do all scared and i told him unless he wants to be arrested, to floor his ****. so we hit yet again, and the blue lights fade away after we hit 160 again. Alex is crazy freaked out at this point so i calmy explain just to get off at an exit. We do so and blah blah blah we get away.

The red mustang later told us that they saw the cop pull out, and pass both GT's even though they were both going above 80, to go chase us. They exited, but the red GT was pulled over later. He denied knowing anything about the race other than he saw "two cars racing" and he got out of the way. The cop gave him some bull**** ticket for having his registration out of date or soemthing, basically just to be a *****.

All in all a crazy *** night of racing and hot cars, hope you enjoyed.
160 MPH on a road with enough traffic that you cant see a cop coming up from behind? That doesnt sound like fun. That sounds like suicide.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:16 AM
SilverGTV8
4th Gear Member

Man someone is going to get killed. That was rediculous. Time and place for that ****, and it's not on the street.
Old 06-15-2004, 10:06 AM
04mustang
3rd Gear Member

dam you have alot of friends with some kick *** rides. wish i new that many ppl with all those cars. yeah be careful and dont run from the cops thats crazy.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:29 AM
vshayes
I ♥ Acer

Ok, I have to throw my 2 cents in this one. Running from the cops is so SO STUPID> For one thing, they run your tag. (and obviously he got up close to you to probably see it), they then take the name that the car is registered to and put a warrent out for your arrest, called obstruction of a officer. Now you not only have to be in jail for racing, you will have to go to jail for LONGER time from running from him. To me that doesnt sound so bright since I use to be a deputy.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:31 AM
vshayes
I ♥ Acer

oh and another thing, like SilverGTV8 said...it is very dangerous and you could of killed someone. I have known too many to die from doing stupid **** like that. And there is a time and place for that and that is at the track, where there is emergency crew for emergencies. Ok, Im done gripping.
Old 06-15-2004, 11:51 PM
SilverBullet5.0
I ♥ Acer

he was NEVER close enough to see my friends tag. And yea, im aware its dangerous, but there wasnt enough traffic, try like ZERO other cars on the road. Its dangerous, but so is ****ing a girl you barely know, but we all do it. STREET ENCOUNTERS. go back to the tech section if all you wanna do is bitch. Before you go be sure to read my other street race I JUST POSTED.
Old 06-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Wow sounds crazy ! Yea its bad to run bro. No one can stop you from racing on the street just go where there arent people at all ever and block the road.That way the only person who gets hurt is the person racing. Im not suggesting racing on the street cause you a grown man im just giving better ideas to protect innocent peeps. Like a morron i raced a car on the street few weeks back. Now im still kicking myself for being a bonehead , And i know better .So now we just cruise and chat ..If a race is needed then we go to the track. Its 10 bucks here and lots of fun. Well be careful and take it easy.

Quick Reply: WILD read this ****