Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 01:48 PM
M
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ok M3 haters chime in!!! Turbo baby

Ilove the peeps who are saying those who buy M3's arent concerned about winning, or beating everything on the street. I live in the philly burbs and no single car owner goes out of there way moreto race my stang when they see it than M3 owners.

I am being 100% honest whenI say this and I am not saying it for arguments sake. I have had M3 drivers make some of the most dangerous moves on the road in order to try and catch up to me to race. Or they challenge me in heavy traffic, and whenI refuse they speed off through traffic cutting in and out of cars like a sport bike.

Now that the new M3's are going to cost even more, somewhere in the low $60k's, they will be even more overpriced and I'm sure their owners will feel even more entitled to beat everything else on the street. If they want to challenge me (and there's no traffic), I will be happy to hand them their a$$es too.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:32 PM
MrRogers
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: viking396

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: highendauto

Great point...you're right, all the Vipers have been beat to death, and are sitting rusted in a junkyard somewhere! That makes a lot of sense. Throw a supercharger on a Viper, (any year) and see what happens. You don't see any, beacuse they are limited production and expensive.
Let's not forget I also own a Mustang....
Saying I never see them isn't the same thing as calling them all rusted and sitting in a graveyard or saying they are slow. I never see them, all that says is, I never see them, pretty clear I think, that includes car shows where plenty of newer Vipers show up. I rarely see Grand Nationals anymore either, I suppose now I've said they are all rusting in a junkyard as well?

Throw a supercharger on any V8 these days and see what happens SO? A Viper is supposed to be fast, did I say it wasn't? Did I make a claim it wouldn't be? You assume a lot based on me saying I rarely see '95 Viper's.

You own a Mustang, great, this has what to do with it?
LOLOL I love to read your rebutals. You probably could have been a lawyer. Your not are you? I might need a good lawyer one of these days.
Nope, not a lawyer thank GOD. I guess I fly off pretty easy these days (Diabetic so blood sugar sometimes dictates mood, if my wording seems strange, this is why)and often feel bad afterwords but sometimes people just need a good smack, and that includes me I suppose and some people **cough** Mr ** cough ** Rogers **cough ** find me worthy of a full bore debate. Often times people have valid points and we talk past each other because the tone in a written forum gets lost when a simple30 second verbal discussion would easily solve most issues.

I didn't feel I responded well enough so I added a real insult to get it out of the way. Might as well break the ice since he felt so insulted to begin with. By the way, your rebuttles cut pretty well too.

I was not your first debate in here and I obviously won't be you last, passion for cars keepsthese topics afloat, having that said, we are justified for occasionally not seeing eye-to-eye. However as long as we can get over it and face the new issues with a clean slate things will be just fine. Moving on....

**cough**Mr**cough**Rogers**cough**
Old 07-23-2007, 03:46 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrRogers

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: highendauto

Great point...you're right, all the Vipers have been beat to death, and are sitting rusted in a junkyard somewhere! That makes a lot of sense. Throw a supercharger on a Viper, (any year) and see what happens. You don't see any, beacuse they are limited production and expensive.
Let's not forget I also own a Mustang....
Saying I never see them isn't the same thing as calling them all rusted and sitting in a graveyard or saying they are slow. I never see them, all that says is, I never see them, pretty clear I think, that includes car shows where plenty of newer Vipers show up. I rarely see Grand Nationals anymore either, I suppose now I've said they are all rusting in a junkyard as well?

Throw a supercharger on any V8 these days and see what happens SO? A Viper is supposed to be fast, did I say it wasn't? Did I make a claim it wouldn't be? You assume a lot based on me saying I rarely see '95 Viper's.

You own a Mustang, great, this has what to do with it?
LOLOL I love to read your rebutals. You probably could have been a lawyer. Your not are you? I might need a good lawyer one of these days.
Nope, not a lawyer thank GOD. I guess I fly off pretty easy these days (Diabetic so blood sugar sometimes dictates mood, if my wording seems strange, this is why)and often feel bad afterwords but sometimes people just need a good smack, and that includes me I suppose and some people **cough** Mr ** cough ** Rogers **cough ** find me worthy of a full bore debate. Often times people have valid points and we talk past each other because the tone in a written forum gets lost when a simple30 second verbal discussion would easily solve most issues.

I didn't feel I responded well enough so I added a real insult to get it out of the way. Might as well break the ice since he felt so insulted to begin with. By the way, your rebuttles cut pretty well too.

I was not your first debate in here and I obviously won't be you last, passion for cars keepsthese topics afloat, having that said, we are justified for occasionally not seeing eye-to-eye. However as long as we can get over it and face the new issues with a clean slate things will be just fine. Moving on....

That's right, That's right.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:10 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: MrRogers

Old 07-23-2007, 05:11 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: M

Ilove the peeps who are saying those who buy M3's arent concerned about winning, or beating everything on the street. I live in the philly burbs and no single car owner goes out of there way moreto race my stang when they see it than M3 owners.

I am being 100% honest whenI say this and I am not saying it for arguments sake. I have had M3 drivers make some of the most dangerous moves on the road in order to try and catch up to me to race. Or they challenge me in heavy traffic, and whenI refuse they speed off through traffic cutting in and out of cars like a sport bike.

Now that the new M3's are going to cost even more, somewhere in the low $60k's, they will be even more overpriced and I'm sure their owners will feel even more entitled to beat everything else on the street. If they want to challenge me (and there's no traffic), I will be happy to hand them their a$$es too.
I hear ya my brotha from anotha *****
Old 07-23-2007, 05:55 PM
WRXtranceformed
5th Gear Member

Top one is BUTT UGLY, the bottom one is just ok with me, seems every year they just get more ugly and the quality goes down, maybe the guysreplaced at Hundai work at BMW now? Maybe?
I never said they were attractive, I was just saying that they're status symbols. You can't deny that!

Taste is subjective anyhow. A lot of people think Mustangs are ugly too, does that stop people from buying them?
Old 07-23-2007, 06:38 PM
viking396
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WRXtranceformed

Top one is BUTT UGLY, the bottom one is just ok with me, seems every year they just get more ugly and the quality goes down, maybe the guysreplaced at Hundai work at BMW now? Maybe?
I never said they were attractive, I was just saying that they're status symbols. You can't deny that!

Taste is subjective anyhow. A lot of people think Mustangs are ugly too, does that stop people from buying them?
Agreed 100%