Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

bwm...pisses me off!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Default bwm...pisses me off!!!!

Well i was drivin home from work about an hour ago...and this newer (don't know wht model..too dark) beamer coupe is sittin behind me at a light, revin the crap out of his engine...kinda gettin the juices flowin in me haha. well we pull out...and u got to remember im only 15 and i got my dad in the car, so racing is not gonna happen haha. well anyways, i pull out pretty fast...just to put sum distance between us...and he just FLYS by me and waves like hes cool haha. well anyways the WHOLE way home hes on the highway...SLOWIN down then id get close and hed just GUN it and then slow down again and GUNN it...well it just pissed me off lol...i hope i see him in a month when im 16[:@].
Old 08-13-2007, 10:43 PM
Shock521
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: bwm...pisses me off!!!!

ah i have the same **** happening to me as well. i get my license in a couple of weeks though
Old 08-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Simon1
5th Gear Member

Don't be driving all stupid when you first get your license. Experience is needed prior to your playing with the other guys. I have seen first hand what an inexperienced driver thinks they can do and what ends up happening. I just covered a 12 year old girl on Wednesday after her 16 year sister ran into a tree and killed her. You will be driving 3-4,000 pound bullet, so think of it as such.

That being said...Enjoy your new freedom! It is a PRIVLEDGE to drive a car. I have had some of my best memories in cars over the years and like everyone here, have an extreme passion for them. Love them, respect them and treat them nice. Driveas you would expect others to drive. Don't let them bait you in to a ticket.
Old 08-13-2007, 11:12 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

he was probably making up for having a microscopic dick.....

but yea get experience BEFORE you start messing with people
Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Simon1

Don't be driving all stupid when you first get your license. Experience is needed prior to your playing with the other guys. I have seen first hand what an inexperienced driver thinks they can do and what ends up happening. I just covered a 12 year old girl on Wednesday after her 16 year sister ran into a tree and killed her. You will be driving 3-4,000 pound bullet, so think of it as such.

That being said...Enjoy your new freedom! It is a PRIVLEDGE to drive a car. I have had some of my best memories in cars over the years and like everyone here, have an extreme passion for them. Love them, respect them and treat them nice. Driveas you would expect others to drive. Don't let them bait you in to a ticket.
+1000 well said
Old 08-14-2007, 02:57 PM
05RedHead
2nd Gear Member

+1 - At least until you can garuntee a consistant run in your car.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:01 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

yeah ik i wont do anything stupid...cuz if it even get ONE ticket then my car gets taken away...and i get a P.O.S car lol. but yeah i get my liscense in less then one month....im pretty excited. but i used to like beamers now i hate em lol.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:12 PM
CobraSnake
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangmancp

yeah ik i wont do anything stupid...cuz if it even get ONE ticket then my car gets taken away...and i get a P.O.S car lol. but yeah i get my liscense in less then one month....im pretty excited. but i used to like beamers now i hate em lol.
Don't let one asshat make your mind over on beemers. Remember it was the driver not the car.
Old 08-14-2007, 03:15 PM
silverstang1996
5th Gear Member

yeah man i've had my license for over a yr now and only raced once(just recently)on the back road i've lived on all my life, don't go racing right when you get your license, you're likely to hurt yourself and someone else
Old 08-14-2007, 03:22 PM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

yeah ik...itll be tempting...but im gonna try and control myself lol. but i DEFINATLEY don't want to loose my car...idk wht id do w/ myself. lol