MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Street/Strip (https://mustangforums.com/forum/street-strip-25/)
-   -   350Z kill (https://mustangforums.com/forum/street-strip/365973-350z-kill.html)

grampa_stang 11-04-2007 11:37 AM

350Z kill

I rarely get into races, but early Sat morning a 350Z came up on me. We both slow down to
make a right turn. We each have our own lane, going about 20 and we go. I pulled on him.
Had almost 2 cars on him by the time I hit 2nd, and thenit was over. So, we're approaching
a red light (I'm thinking, "oh yeah"). Dude gets into the left hand turn lane.
cough pu$$y cough.

My only other kills are an Acura TL, Grand Prix, Camaro and some fart-can ricer at the track.

bluebeastsrt 11-04-2007 11:56 AM

RE: 350Z kill

Good kill.

joshafmil 11-04-2007 10:30 PM

because surely him turning down a different road means hes a pussy... why would he have anywhere else to go, aside from where ever you may be headed:eek:

C6 VETTE 11-04-2007 10:45 PM

lmao....So you started from a 20mph roll and then let off once you shifted into second......Races are getting shorter these days:(

scubasteve22 11-05-2007 12:35 AM

^^^haha good call on that. Also i dunno bout most cars on this forum but inalot of races cars seem to be 2-3 cars ahead by 2nd gear and i dunno but when i race especially with 3.73 gears the traction i would have to have to be ahead by 2 or 3 cars by like 25-30mph is insane. just something i have wondered for awhile

grampa_stang 11-05-2007 08:04 AM

What a bunch of dicks!
Who said anything about letting off once into 2nd. Besides, almost 2 cars is him about 6 feet off my back bumper.
Once I hit 2nd, I pulled some more. Shut down just after shifting into 3rd.

C6 Vette - as far as 25-35 mph...mine shifts into 2nd a 42mph.

If it was me that had to turn left, I'd delay it for 2 mins to have a little fun.

I have no traction issues and unless ur FI, these cars won't break the tires lose at a 20 mph roll

joshafmil 11-05-2007 09:09 AM

ORIGINAL: grampa_stang

I rarely get into races, but early Sat morning a 350Z came up on me. We both slow down to
make a right turn. We each have our own lane, going about 20 and we go. I pulled on him.
Had almost 2 cars on him by the time I hit 2nd, and thenit was over. <<(( No finish to the story ))>> So, we're approaching
a red light (I'm thinking, "oh yeah"). Dude gets into the left hand turn lane.
cough pu$$y cough.

My only other kills are an Acura TL, Grand Prix, Camaro and some fart-can ricer at the track.
the reason we assumed it ended so quick, was because... "and then it was over" now if you ment that in a figurative sense, about him not having a chance, then ok... but because the story ended after that statement, people assumed the race was over literally...

also, you dont know what he was doing, or where he was going... maybe he had to be somewhere? not everyone has time to joy ride all day long.

i can see it now, one of us goes to the 350z or ls1 forum, and someone posts the SAME race, sept the mustang was a turd for turning... how defencive would we be?

superdavid 11-05-2007 09:37 AM

ORIGINAL: grampa_stang

...If it was me that had to turn left, I'd delay it for 2 mins to have a little fun...

Thats me too! Unlesss I'm late for work or school, I'll shoot past my exit or keep going to the next stoplight for a decent race...