Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

i traded my gto for a srt4

Old 11-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Ahnial8u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: i traded my gto for a srt4

I was in the same dilema between an SRT-4 or an Evo. Luckily my friends talked some sense into me, for now at least.
BTW i have heard that the 2.4 has one of the strongest bottom ends as far as 4 cyls go. Love that blue that is the same color that I wanted.
BTW what is up with all the SRT-4's and the solid black rims?
Old 11-15-2007, 01:37 AM
olvanish
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fiad06

I would kill myself if I had a neon...its interior materials are so cheap...there is no cushion in it![:@]
I test drove one and that's the first thing that caught my attention. Second-- how uncomfy the seats were. If I had a Neon I would trade it for a GTO any day of the week.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:58 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

thanks gys, just one litlle thought i can feel the smallest rock on the roads. This car is so bumpy is not even funny lol
Old 11-15-2007, 02:13 AM
1BAD3V
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ahnial8u

I was in the same dilema between an SRT-4 or an Evo. Luckily my friends talked some sense into me, for now at least.
BTW i have heard that the 2.4 has one of the strongest bottom ends as far as 4 cyls go. Love that blue that is the same color that I wanted.
BTW what is up with all the SRT-4's and the solid black rims?
Please tell me your Cobra is paid off and your keeping it? Big difference in price and power between the SRT-4 and Evo. I would compare the Evo with the Sti and the SRT-4 with the Cobalt SS/SC, but I rather have the SRT-4. But I would also consider the new Cobalt SS that is coming out next year with the turbo.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:50 AM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cacimar

ORIGINAL: S8ER01Z

Sorry to hear about the goat...how bad was the gas ??? I nail over 30mpg all week long driving to work (highway all the way)
my goat was an A4 not a m6, so my gas average was 14 mpg....and i drive a lot....
Forgot all about that gas guzzler thing... They screwed that one up IMHO... should have ran a less agressive gear than they did. Ah well.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Jekyl n Hyde
1st Gear Member

Wow, big difference between the A4 and M6...I get about 17-18 around town and 24-25 mpg on the highway (85 mph= 2K rpms). On the other hand, when I had my SRT 4, I was getting about 23-24 around town...not sure if I could go back to the SRT 4, but i sure miss the rush when the turbo spools up and slams you back in the seat...enjoy your Skittle. Speaking of seats, I actually found the seats pretty comfortable and the ride was a little rough but it was actually pretty tight in the corners...They are fun little cars!
Old 11-15-2007, 10:02 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

keep in mind that this skittle was owned by a cop, kinda weird if you aske me?
Old 11-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

How does the SRT feel compared to your GTO? Does it feel as quick, or does it feel like you have stepped down in power? I miss my GTO
Old 11-15-2007, 10:52 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

to be honest i think this sucker might be a little faster, cuz is really light....but overall a more cheaper car all plastic, bumpy suspension, the samallest thing i ever been to. But really fun to drive and better gas lol
Old 11-15-2007, 11:15 AM
GT/SRT
3rd Gear Member

If you don't like the Viper style seats you can get some airbag seats..SRS I think...they are a LOT more comfortable on long trips, no side bolsters like the Vipers

Enjoy the car...also the bumps could be the type of springs you have. If you have coilovers it would be better.

-Phil

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i traded my gto for a srt4