Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

whooped an SS's ass (cont.)

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 11:28 AM
rio95cobra
2nd Gear Member

Default whooped an SS's *** (cont.)

well no **** stock for stock an SS would run allover a 95 cobra, considering it has almost 100 more horsepower. And excuse me...... but isnt this a mustang forum? why in the hell are there people w/ f-bodys talkin **** on here. and i dont give a damn about your ugly redneck *** camaro, whether it beats me or not, i really dont give a damn. all i know is for 341 to the wheels, i would expect alot more. well maybe not, they are heavy hunks of **** that always have problems. oh yeah , the race was from a dead stop to the very end of 4th. bout 105 id say
Old 11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Default RE: whooped an SS's *** (cont.)

Are you sureyou racedall the way to the end of 4th at a speed of about 105 mph. Reason I ask is because I am running 145mph at the top of 4th gear and I have 4.10s.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
TommyV8
5th Gear Member

You are a retarted-*** newb who has just now arrived and is expecting people who have been here for literally years to leave so that you can be more comfortable in making your outlandish BS LS1-destroying posts. Sorry, but if you don't like us then I cordially invite you to GTFO.
Oh, and I think you'll find that not even your Mustang brethren will give any credence at allto your rediculously optimistic kill stories and bashing of vehicles superior to your own.
BTW your car is not made of carbon fiber and is not lighter than an F-body. Sorry, but it officially now has no advantages. Snap.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:50 AM
willyd465
3rd Gear Member

and most people that have f-bodys here have had mustangs in the past. so we all know what they are capable of and what there not capable of. so how about you stop talking **** about **** you have no clue about
Old 11-22-2007, 11:56 AM
02StangGuy
4th Gear Member

wow wow bud, calm it down. every one is friends here, no need to get all excited. it dosnt make sence that u beat a car with 50ish more hp then you. unless u have some killer suspension mods and the ss was on street tires. plus they pull rather hard up top.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:59 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stone629

Are you sureyou racedall the way to the end of 4th at a speed of about 105 mph. Reason I ask is because I am running 145mph at the top of 4th gear and I have 4.10s.
he is total full of himself [:'(]
Old 11-22-2007, 12:09 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

i dont even know what to say lmao
Old 11-22-2007, 12:10 PM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

are you sure your buddy has that much hp?
seriously we all love mustangs, but we also recongise that even a moded 302 will loose to a moded
LS1. these cars are beast and will brake 12's with a set of good tires and a good driver.
the only mustangs that will for sure kill a 99+ f-body
is a terminator or gt500
(stock for stock)

and dude id calm down if i were you
make your posts a little less....
aggresive

and while this is a mustang forum we accept people that
like any kind of car and just wana learn about mustangs
or help us with Q's about other cars

and that guy with the camaro
is a moderator so id be carefull
Old 11-22-2007, 12:12 PM
xxkazp3rxx
6th Gear Member

your cobra is slower then a stock or modded fbody... deal w/it.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:27 PM
94Blk5.0
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: TommyV8

You are a retarted-*** newb who has just now arrived and is expecting people who have been here for literally years to leave so that you can be more comfortable in making your outlandish BS LS1-destroying posts. Sorry, but if you don't like us then I cordially invite you to GTFO.
Oh, and I think you'll find that not even your Mustang brethren will give any credence at allto your rediculously optimistic kill stories and bashing of vehicles superior to your own.
BTW your car is not made of carbon fiber and is not lighter than an F-body. Sorry, but it officially now has no advantages. Snap.
Gearing?

and no, I not saying he would be faster than the SS, but 5spd + 4.10's will scream. I would assume the SS had some 3.42's?

Quick Reply: whooped an SS's ass (cont.)