Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

so pissed scion tC

Old 05-06-2008, 09:38 AM
aru_next
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: so pissed scion tC

My buddy girlfriend has a new tc and Its quick, I think that tc would have showed you something
Old 05-06-2008, 10:31 AM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Cal26Stang

A 160 horse scion tc could not beat a mustang v6, unless the guy had an amazing s/c setup, which you would have heard
Sorry but until the S197 4.0 sixxer came out, Mustang sixxers were far from respectable. I'd say 85% of the cars on the road could beat it. Are you one of those that thinks just because something has 4cyl that it's slower than a 6cyl?

I can name off the top of my head several NA 4cyl's that would rape a pre S197 sixxer..........Sentra SE-R & SE-R Spec V, Ford Focus ZX3 SVT, Acura RSX & RSX Type S, Toyota Celica GT & GTS...........................Shall I go on?

So I think it's clear it's very viable that a Scion TC could definitely beat a New Edge sixxer. Sorry to burst your bubble!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:49 AM
ShadowWulf
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: njdanmustang

TORQUE MONSTER PEW PEW
Did someone call forme?!?!? Dun-da-dun!!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Vegasfilter
3rd Gear Member

sorry dude...you probably would have had your *** handed to.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:32 AM
darkmach1
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Cal26Stang

A 160 horse scion tc could not beat a mustang v6, unless the guy had an amazing s/c setup, which you would have heard
yes it can, and the s/c thats sold for the tc does not whine like the roots style blower on the cobalts and other cars, you wouldn't know what hit you until you looked under the hood.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Black Mamba GTT
4th Gear Member

I do see alot of scions that think they are all tuff sh*t and I don't understand it. They always go buzzing around and want to race all the time. I work with someone who has one and he thinks that he can beat my other friends EVOIX.....I just ask him what he's smoking...ha and usually he tells me[8D]

But I think it is the mentallity, if you have never driven a "fast" car, then you really don't know what fast is, and if they bought that car and they are proud of it, then I guess they don't know any better. Probably watched alot of the fast and the furious but hey, at least the first one was good I don't think that they are all retarded, I think alot of them are just ignorant.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:40 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Way to go SPEED RACER. Rev to get a race and then not only do you get outlaunched but you start missing gears. I think a new edge should be able to hold it's own providing the driver doesn't suck.
Old 05-06-2008, 02:56 PM
ripped camel
4th Gear Member

Speed Racer! HAHAHA........That's an instant classic![8D]
Old 05-06-2008, 03:09 PM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Black Mamba GTT

I do see alot of scions that think they are all tuff sh*t and I don't understand it. They always go buzzing around and want to race all the time. I work with someone who has one and he thinks that he can beat my other friends EVOIX.....I just ask him what he's smoking...ha and usually he tells me[8D]

But I think it is the mentallity, if you have never driven a "fast" car, then you really don't know what fast is, and if they bought that car and they are proud of it, then I guess they don't know any better. Probably watched alot of the fast and the furious but hey, at least the first one was good I don't think that they are all retarded, I think alot of them are just ignorant.
I used to think my 2002 V6 Mustang was the fastest thing in the world back when I was new with cars.

Yeah... not so much [8D]
Old 05-06-2008, 03:23 PM
skitso
3rd Gear Member

i still dont get it 160 at the crank if im not mistaken
163 ft/lbs of torque
no super charger!!! he would have completely killed me with no mis shifts or mis launch

how does that work

ripped camel the r at the end means racing if im not mistaken so no fricken duh
and those are all tuned out imports cept the one ford you named

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: so pissed scion tC