Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2 MOPAR KILLS WITHIN 20 MINUTES!! Challenger kill!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Jbrandt22
1st Gear Member

Default 2 MOPAR KILLS WITHIN 20 MINUTES!! Challenger kill!!!

Chalk one for the good guys boys.

Was out grabbing some milk for my parents tonight, I decided to take the long way home, which involves a 55mph road that also has stop lights with convenient stretches of long road after them =)

So anyways, Milk is accounted for. I'm just driving along when I spot a car that looks very unfamiliar at night. So I drive up closer for a ook, and what do you know. 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. Very nice blue color with gorgeous wheels and some window tint. We start playing around at a roll, I drop it to 3rd and take off, noticing his car accelerates exactly as mine does. He took me from the roll by about 2 1/2 lengths. But we rolled up to a red light, with a very nice stretch afterwards with street lights. Perfect situation much? We both had our windows down, we made some small talk and conversed about eachothers cars. Very nice guy, far from what i've read around their forums thats for sure. So we finally cut the talk as we see the opposing light turn yellow. (Mind you, my tires are about as bald as a **** stars vagina) So I get it up to about 3k for the launch, just praying for her to hook. Sure as hell, my car hooks just good enough for my car to launch. I make it into 2nd, she stops spinning and it was bye bye challenger. We were even all the way into the beginning of 4th and I started to pull.. We killed it at about 125. I took it by a car and a half tops. We dropped them to about 65 and just cruised, both gassed up and talked for another ten minutes. And went our separate ways. I'm stock by the way, besides SLP LM's. It wouldn't have been a race if that thing had any slight mod and/or a 6 speed though. But I'll take the win =).

Race 2:

So I leave the sunoco, and jump on the same road to head home. Challenger is long gone, The thought of racing has pretty much left my head. But ironically enough, it was like a deja vu but this time I rolled up on a Red Daytona Charger R/T at a light already waiting. This time wasn't as social as the last. His windows were up and he had a bangin girl sitting in the passenger seat. They were probably just a little older then me, I'd say about 20-21. Right as I stop at the light, I instantly hear him revving. Definitely had an exhaust on it. The light turns yellow on the other side, we both have the intentions of racing. It goes green, I spun it just into 2nd, then took off. I had him pretty much the whole race, nowhere near as close as the challenger. We killed them at about 110. He did a ricer fly-by and must have set his cruise control at 100 because he just disappeared when i dropped down to 60.

All in all, A real fun, satisfying night =) Makes me real excited to mod. Just a few more weeks.

Ford- 2 Mopar-0
Old 10-15-2008, 11:27 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Nice kills op...I still have yet to see a challenger on the streets
Old 10-15-2008, 11:34 PM
Jbrandt22
1st Gear Member

They are gorgeous cars, With a tune/cai and just some bolt ons they have so much potential. I just wish most of the drivers didn't think their car was a maserati...
Old 10-16-2008, 12:24 AM
cacimar
5th Gear Member

nice kill, now look for the a SRT4 for or SRT8 for the third kill
Old 10-16-2008, 12:24 AM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Good kills!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Ecstasy
5th Gear Member

yea i raced my friends dads 08 challenger, pretty quick but i walked it by a good bit.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:38 AM
Stkjock
Retired Mod

NICE!! good kill and well told! watch out for the SRT8s those will be a tougher race
Old 10-16-2008, 05:13 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

damn where do you live, moparville? lol. great stories.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:42 PM
SkillzDatKillz
Mista High School Playa

Originally Posted by Jbrandt22
Chalk one for the good guys boys.

Was out grabbing some milk for my parents tonight, I decided to take the long way home, which involves a 55mph road that also has stop lights with convenient stretches of long road after them =)

So anyways, Milk is accounted for. I'm just driving along when I spot a car that looks very unfamiliar at night. So I drive up closer for a ook, and what do you know. 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T. Very nice blue color with gorgeous wheels and some window tint. We start playing around at a roll, I drop it to 3rd and take off, noticing his car accelerates exactly as mine does. He took me from the roll by about 2 1/2 lengths. But we rolled up to a red light, with a very nice stretch afterwards with street lights. Perfect situation much? We both had our windows down, we made some small talk and conversed about eachothers cars. Very nice guy, far from what i've read around their forums thats for sure. So we finally cut the talk as we see the opposing light turn yellow. (Mind you, my tires are about as bald as a **** stars vagina) So I get it up to about 3k for the launch, just praying for her to hook. Sure as hell, my car hooks just good enough for my car to launch. I make it into 2nd, she stops spinning and it was bye bye challenger. We were even all the way into the beginning of 4th and I started to pull.. We killed it at about 125. I took it by a car and a half tops. We dropped them to about 65 and just cruised, both gassed up and talked for another ten minutes. And went our separate ways. I'm stock by the way, besides SLP LM's. It wouldn't have been a race if that thing had any slight mod and/or a 6 speed though. But I'll take the win =).

Race 2:

So I leave the sunoco, and jump on the same road to head home. Challenger is long gone, The thought of racing has pretty much left my head. But ironically enough, it was like a deja vu but this time I rolled up on a Red Daytona Charger R/T at a light already waiting. This time wasn't as social as the last. His windows were up and he had a bangin girl sitting in the passenger seat. They were probably just a little older then me, I'd say about 20-21. Right as I stop at the light, I instantly hear him revving. Definitely had an exhaust on it. The light turns yellow on the other side, we both have the intentions of racing. It goes green, I spun it just into 2nd, then took off. I had him pretty much the whole race, nowhere near as close as the challenger. We killed them at about 110. He did a ricer fly-by and must have set his cruise control at 100 because he just disappeared when i dropped down to 60.

All in all, A real fun, satisfying night =) Makes me real excited to mod. Just a few more weeks.

Ford- 2 Mopar-0
Sounds like you lost a race to the Challenger on the roll. Killer races, sounds like some pretty nice cars too.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:25 PM
S8ER01Z
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stkjock
NICE!! good kill and well told! watch out for the SRT8s those will be a tougher race
tougher? haha..that's not the word for it.

Good Kills OP.