Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

04 GT vs A4 Audi

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 07:21 PM
BlueMagic
2nd Gear Member

Default 04 GT vs A4 Audi

I was driving home from work today and I notice bout an 1/8 of a mile behind me a stealth A4 audi coming up fast. Dumb me without thinking I said to myself its on! Normally I could careless about these cocky sob's but I drop it down and get going around 85mph. He follows me through traffic for quite a bit of ways, and when it finally opens up he proceeds to do a flyby. At that point, I didn't hear a turbo or anything, I was pretty sure I would be able to at least keep up. His mods from just looking at the car were wider rims/tires, I believe he mighta had an intake whistling on the flyby. Of course the car was black with tinted windows. The highway verted into five lines wide and he chose to take lane 1 and I picked another lane but soon got block in I managed to get around the cars and I got right up on his bumper. At this time we were pushing 120 mph. Just cruising because the highway was back to two-laner and we where both in the fast lane. I found a slot to make my move around him and we we coming upon a off-ramp but I didn't have enough room from the car in front to pass the A4 "clean". SO I had to slam on the brakes and flip behind him again. My exit was coming up in about a mile and I backed off because he was screwing around with me and I don't to that (though I falled for his stunt already). Not letting me pass in either lane by changing over to the lane I was in when I tried to pass him. Well I finally did pass him right before my exit. Because he slowed away down. Musta had a scanner bcuz right underneath the bridge right after my exit was a state trooper. Just thought I'd share.

In other news I did happen to beat a S/C ricer (toyota...I think?) IDK' it was fairly new. One late night out on the highway. But there wasn't any traffic then and that guy was a racer because he raced clean.

Last edited by BlueMagic; 07-21-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:31 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

hmmmm
Old 07-21-2009, 07:49 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Me too, Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:51 PM
SilverGT03
3rd Gear Member

So there was no race, just you and some other car driving on the highway at 120...
Old 07-21-2009, 09:31 PM
s3cret_stang
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by BlueMagic
I was driving home from work today and I notice bout an 1/8 of a mile behind me a stealth A4 audi coming up fast. He follows me through traffic for quite a bit of ways, and when it finally opens up he proceeds to do a flyby. At that point, I didn't hear a turbo or anything, I was pretty sure I would be able to at least keep up. His mods from just looking at the car were wider rims/tires, I believe he mighta had an intake whistling on the flyby. Of course the car was black with tinted windows.
Originally Posted by thunderhorse
I see a red Infiniti G35 get right on me in my rear view mirror. He follows me through traffic for quite a bit of ways, and when it finally opens up he proceeds to do a flyby. At that point, I didn't hear a turbo or anything, I was pretty sure I would be able to at least keep up. His mods from just looking at the car were wider rims/tires, definitely lowered, and at least catback (plus I believe I heard possibly an intake whistling on the flyby. Of course he had tinted windows and stickers galore.
I'm not quite sure what to make of this.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:03 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by s3cret_stang
Holy crap! Me neither.

I'd sure like to find out.

For those who are confused, compare this threads OP to this threads OP. -> Click <-
Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Whoa, wtf?

How original......
Old 07-21-2009, 10:37 PM
Hlistr_07RR
I always jizz first

Originally Posted by SilverGT03
So there was no race, just you and some other car driving on the highway at 120...
This.

Also +1hmm
Old 07-22-2009, 05:50 AM
The Stig
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by s3cret_stang
wtf? does he use the other guys post as like a mask?
Old 07-22-2009, 07:59 AM
s3cret_stang
2nd Gear Member

I've come up with a few theories and listed them from highest to lowest probability.(It's the **** you do when you're bored at work)

1. Bluemagic and Thunderhorse are the same person.
2. Bluemagic is just making the whole thing up and decided to use Thunderhorse's post as a template
3. Bluemagic actually had this race but was too lazy to write it out so he copied Thunderhorse's post and just changed a couple things.
4. Bluemagic read Thunderhorse's post before posting his own and subconsciously wrote it in the same format...and wording.

And I'm going off the fact that thunderhorse posted first. And that I have too much time on my hands right now.

Quick Reply: 04 GT vs A4 Audi