Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

6th gen GP GTP vs 2nd gen Lincoln LS

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 11:14 PM
fazm
5th Gear Member

damn called out by the high 15 second gt lol.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:13 AM
dr.apex
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
[
I love the noobs that get their panties in a wad in OT and then fail harder by following me around, always good for a laugh
Don't flatter yourself, no one is following you around. This is the only thread, that you started, in which I've commented. I think the story is lame, so I posted my oppinion on it. I think you need to check who's panties are in a bunch. Especially, when you make refferences to my car which had nothing to do with the subject. LMAO
Like I told you before, it's so easy to mess with you. ha ha ha C'mon man, keep them zingers comin. You're nothing but a piece of entertainment to me.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by dr.apex
Don't flatter yourself, no one is following you around. This is the only thread, that you started, in which I've commented. I think the story is lame, so I posted my oppinion on it. I think you need to check who's panties are in a bunch. Especially, when you make refferences to my car which had nothing to do with the subject. LMAO
Like I told you before, it's so easy to mess with you. ha ha ha C'mon man, keep them zingers comin. You're nothing but a piece of entertainment to me.
are you serious right now?

the story isn't lame because it isn't a story, it's an explanation word for word about what happened to give people a visual on how the race went down... it's a race between two mid-high 14 second cars, you have a high 15 second car... making this "story" more excitement than your own car can give you as both cars are faster... I think you need to really sit back and appreciate what is "lame" when you show up with the slowest car mentioned and owned in this whole entire thread from this post to the OP to try and talk smack

the only reason the story is lame is because you obviously have a problem with me... which is hilarious considering you just joined and are already causing problems, then taking all doubt away that you want to cause problems by coming out and saying openly that you are here to cause problems... making you a problem

thank you, come again

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 04-01-2010 at 12:32 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:40 AM
bolton3valve
Banned

sounds fun... but i have trouble believeing u can keep up with bolt on 2vs unless they run like total **** what mods do you have? u say 2 mid-high 14 sec cars but a basic bolt on 2v is a mid 13 sec car how is that 1/2 car?????

Last edited by bolton3valve; 04-01-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by bolton3valve
sounds fun but i have trouble believeing u can keep up with bolt on 2vs unless they run like total **** just my 2 cents
I trap 97-98MPH and I've beaten 350Z's on the highway... from what I've seen from the races i've been in it isn't because the GT is running bad... the LS's performance fits like a shoe with any of the other cars I've raced compared to my friends GT's

from a 40MPH roll I actually pull away through second a tad and they have to play catch up... from a stop I can usually outlaunch a lot of things too... and that's on an open diff

this is a 40-120MPH roll between a 5 speed 2004 mustang GT with simple bolt on's vs my stock LS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZi8HvcmAw

(sound messed up on the video... we both hit it @ 4 seconds in)

this is a 0-120MPH run between a stock 2005 mustang GT and my stock LS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27hlq...eature=related

didn't start passing me until my third gear... by 100MPH the 3V had a car, after the end of 3rd I let off

this is a 40-120MPH run with the same 2005 GT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bykAU...eature=related

to 100MPH the GT still only has about a car-car 1/2, but obviously as the speeds increase I just cannot keep up with the sheer weight and power difference

I never claimed the LS was fast by any means, but I have claimed it can keep up with a 2V pretty handily (nothing to really brag about IMO)... in which I went out to get videos to prove because not only you called BS on it

that 04 GT in the videos.. we are always pretty neck and neck... once time we went deep into the triple digits off of a 70 roll and I actually beat him (DOHC vs SOHC)

also, a stock 2V GT IS NOT... I repeat.. IS NOT, a mid 13 second car

other than that, the proof is there...

I'm one of the rarities in the LS crowd though... most of the V8 LS chumps think they can take on 2005+ GT's all day long... I prefer to have a factual outlook on things, and keeping up there with 2V GT's is just fine with me considering what I use the car for

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 04-01-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

also, just for sh*ts and giggles... this is a race with my friends modded up SS/SC from a dig, he's running a 2.5" pulley with a pretty snazzy list of supporting mods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6B7...eature=related

he traps 112MPH but ends up running like 13.2-13.4 if I remember right

and to put the cobalt into an idea... this is the same cobalt vs an HCI full bolt on and geared LS1 Fbody :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9ZAxT7Vm_4

my neck hurt for a week after that second gear sitting sideways in the seat xD

so going down the chain of my friends.... obviously granny gold sits on the low end of things lol, but that's why I have my GTO

the crew I hang out with LOVES granny gold though, it's an insult to injury car against the riced out civics in the area when 4 people in a whisper quiet gold lincoln puts a couple lengths on your loud civic with flames and a spoiler xD

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 04-01-2010 at 01:24 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:06 AM
bolton3valve
Banned

nice vids but that cobalt drug u bad while spinnig and lost to a bolt on ls1 f-body lol i could see a full-bolton gear 2v eating that cobalt alive in the 1/4.
i did not say stock they where mid 13 cars even tho i think they have ran close to that on a tire stock. basic bolt ons they should be a solid mid 13sec car with a decent driver and it semmed like the 3v drug u hard as well

Last edited by bolton3valve; 04-01-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:41 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

nice vids but that cobalt drug u bad while spinnig and lost to a bolt on ls1 f-body lol i could see a full-bolton gear 2v eating that cobalt alive in the 1/4.
i did not say stock they where mid 13 cars even tho i think they have ran close to that on a tire stock. basic bolt ons they should be a solid mid 13sec car with a decent driver and it semmed like the 3v drug u hard as well
looks like you missed the first vid tough guy... it clearly shows my car staying within a car length of a 5 speed bolt on 2V GT 40-120MPH

also, that cobalt traps 112MPH in the 1/4... can you not read? I would hope he could walk away from a stock lincoln, and no, a bolt on 2V wouldn't stand a chance... not a chance in hell, you need to pull out the mags and look up how small a 2.5" pulley is and figure out how much PSI that generates on the given engine and then factor in full supporting mods and cooling mods... the cobalt in the video was putting down very close to 300RWHP as it sat, and it weighs about 300lbs less than what you claim you weigh... unless you still want to stick with your fantasies that full bolt on 2V GT's run high 12's?

but wait, it got 2 car lengths put on it to 100MPH by a "bolt on" LS1 F-body so it must be slow... LOL... I think you need to look back in your magazines and review what "HCI" means... and just what amazing things this three course meal does for an LS1... just the fact a FWD 2.0L can hang within 2 car lengths to 100MPH from a dead stop is amazing to me... just to save you the trouble of searching the web and shuffling through the magazines... the LS1 was making well north of 400RWHP... probably around 430-450RWHP

also, I beat the 3V to 60, where at the 100MPH mark he only had a car length and it only put a single car length on me from a 40 roll to 100MPH, looks to me like you need to understand what "dragging hard" is.... it sounds as if you want to fall back on the 3V video to try and justify the fact I supplied you with the first video.. whcih is all you need... or the fact that a stock 3V would pull a stock 2V in the same manner as the 3V pulled my lincoln... which also adds to my proof that you blindly just don't want to see

and there you go quoting fantasy times again with the mid 13 second brigade... you constantly show your incompetence in every post you make, when are you gonna stop?

if it makes you feel any better the GTO romps out about 3-4 car lengths on all GT's shown in the video xD

my trap speed of 98MPH really seals this argument so there is really no reason to throw up your magazine mentality... at the end of the day I trap just about what a new edge 2V traps on a normal day... trust me, many a people have had this conversation with me once upon a time, and it's all been silenced with dead proof... you just came to the party about 2 years too late after the LS's very modest abilities have been shown with timeslips, decent kills and video's proving the fact, all the naysayers from back then were put to bed and my kills of recent this last winter only support the issue even more... so stop wasting your breath, that's the way it is, deal with it...

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 04-01-2010 at 06:15 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:27 AM
dr.apex
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
are you serious right now?

the story isn't lame because it isn't a story, it's an explanation word for word about what happened to give people a visual on how the race went down... it's a race between two mid-high 14 second cars, you have a high 15 second car... making this "story" more excitement than your own car can give you as both cars are faster... I think you need to really sit back and appreciate what is "lame" when you show up with the slowest car mentioned and owned in this whole entire thread from this post to the OP to try and talk smack

the only reason the story is lame is because you obviously have a problem with me... which is hilarious considering you just joined and are already causing problems, then taking all doubt away that you want to cause problems by coming out and saying openly that you are here to cause problems... making you a problem

thank you, come again
Your story is lame because I saw it for what it really was and not what you made it. Here's how it really went....
You and your boyfriend got into a lovers spat because he caught you checkin out some other dudes sweaty pecks while he was workin out. He started to cause a scene so you quickly left because you hadnt come out yet and you wanted to save yourself the embarressment. Of course your boyfriend, wasn't finished talking to you so he quickly chased you out of the gym and down the street. As he passed you, you gave a sharp snap of your neck and fingers as you lisped, "oh no he di int". So you tried to get ahead of him until you two ran into traffic at a light. When you looked over at him, he blew a kiss and a wink which made you so hot, you raced home to make up.

your totally right about my car....big deal. Like I told you before, I know what my car is an isn't. So the fact that you constantly bring my car into our conversations leads me to beleive that you don't possess the mental capacity to come up with anything better. Thats kind of sad because I ws told that you live for these kinds of conversations in the last thread that I made fun of your flat chested block faced ex girl friends pic.
Obviously, that person was wrong and you are easily bent out of shape. So I guess I'll leave you alone so that you don't cry.
If you honestly believe I have a problem with you then I feel sorry for you. Like I told you in my last post, you are nothing but a piece of entertainment to me. Nothing more nothing less.
If there was a real problem that I would have with you it would be this...
after I made fun of your ex's pic, I did man up and appologize to you about it, because that was a lil over the line...but still only meant in a light hearted manner none the less. You were just too much of a douche to respond. Then in another thread I made a comment about a guy not being able to beat an 09 vette with his car and you come in trying to start **** by calling me a bench racer. That was cool but i didnt even acknowledge you because, "you", were not the point of attention, and your comment wasn't worth my time.
So who was following who into threads to start ****???

Last edited by dr.apex; 04-01-2010 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 AM
1.5LofFury
4th Gear Member

so when did a head/cam/intake LS1 suddenly become bolt-ons???

Quick Reply: 6th gen GP GTP vs 2nd gen Lincoln LS