Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

2V GT vs. Granny Gold

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 06:23 PM
bolton3valve
Banned

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
Yes, in our case bone stock 2v's have run 12's...

But in a 2v modulars case you would have to find yourself a drag setup car that all but nullified the fact its bolt on only... and its a one run wonder

Why don't you ask the kid how HCI new edge gt's can run 10's all motor...

I just don't understand what planet the kid lives on to say a 98mph trap car won't even be close to a pretty much stock automatic vert gt... I guess these things are on par with ls1's and trap 104mph in his world

Come on now do not put words in my mouth i never said stock they are 12 sec cars 13.7 is the best i have seen... intake exhaust vert should trap over 100 and you have yet to hit triple digits with the granny car but yet you pulled away how odd... btw the bolt-on cam car weights ~3500 with driver and trapped 111 on just motor... He has a dry kit but he has yet to use it at the track i would guess low to mid 120s on the kit..
Old 07-16-2010, 06:41 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

My god you are a f*cking idiot, this whole entire post just shows your stupidity

You did in fact say a full bolt on 2v gt will run 12's, cam only can run 11s and hci van run 10's... then proceeded to argue over 5 pages when everyone called you an idiot.... an automatic vert gt IS NOT trapping triple digits, again, you show your stupidity and lack of knowlege there... and a 100 shot is not adding 13mph to your trap no matter how many times you sucked your tuners dick over a car you probably have no clue about

If you havnt noticed by now your complete stupidity in your posts over the last couple months you got released from your month ban is again leading to the inevidable.... if you want to learn, learn... because you aren't even qualified to teach about hot wheels with the mess you preach

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 07-16-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Btw, my Cai only car that traps 106mph threw buslengths on a cammed/full bolt on/geared 2v... yet you say they trap as much as a c5 zo6... in you words... "how odd"
Old 07-16-2010, 09:21 PM
bolton3valve
Banned

Originally Posted by Morbid Intentions
My god you are a f*cking idiot, this whole entire post just shows your stupidity

You did in fact say a full bolt on 2v gt will run 12's, cam only can run 11s and hci van run 10's... then proceeded to argue over 5 pages when everyone called you an idiot.... an automatic vert gt IS NOT trapping triple digits, again, you show your stupidity and lack of knowlege there... and a 100 shot is not adding 13mph to your trap no matter how many times you sucked your tuners dick over a car you probably have no clue about

If you havnt noticed by now your complete stupidity in your posts over the last couple months you got released from your month ban is again leading to the inevidable.... if you want to learn, learn... because you aren't even qualified to teach about hot wheels with the mess you preach
lol here we go lets sum it up you said bone stock now its full bolt on? again anybody reading this should know by now how you change the story 13.7=stock...full bolt-on=12s unless you need to be taught how to mod a car... next thing whosaid it was 100 shot? again making up **** as you go .. lol knowing you the fastest bolt-on 4.6 4v is runnig low 12s high 11s

Last edited by bolton3valve; 07-16-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by bolton3valve
lol here we go lets sum it up you said bone stock now its full bolt on? again anybody reading this should know by now how you change the story 13.7=stock...full bolt-on=12s unless you need to be taught how to mod a car... next thing whosaid it was 100 shot? again making up **** as you go .. lol knowing you the fastest bolt-on 4.6 4v is runnig low 12s high 11s
As much as I'm not a fan of ol bolton....full bolton 2v's have run 12's.

I haz a 2V.
notice who said this... he has an LS1.. which is a 2V... I have an LS2... which is a 2V

which is why I said

Yes, in our case bone stock 2v's have run 12's...
reading comprehension + automotive knowlege > you

and no, again A FULL BOLT ON 2V GT IS NOT A ****ING 12 SECOND CAR! STOP ****ING TRYING TO SPEAK ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING... I REPEAT, NOTHING ABOUT

also, the car in question WILL NOT trap in the triple digits, EVER

also,

A STOCK 2V GT IS NOT A 13.7 CAR! JUST BECAUSE A ONE RUN WONDER DID IT DOES NOT NEGATE THE FACT... FACT... LET ME SAY IT AGAIN.. FACT... A STOCK NEW EDGE 2V IS A LOW-MID 14 SECOND CAR AND TRAPS AROUND 98-99MPH ON AVERAGE... AND THAT IS A COUPE 5 SPEED

the only BS in this thread is you defecating at from your dicks*cker about platforms and cars you have no effing clue about... and it's painfully obvious with how you speak of them, you are the noob that THINKS he knows everything when you are just a tool looking like a clueless moron... and this is why I have no patience with you, because you know these things you say are wrong on this board and it starts problems... along with other boards that you have since been laughed off duer to your complete lack of knowledge and obliviousness to the fact you are wrong... and get told by countless dozens that you are... on every discussion you are part of for the most part... yet you continue

enjoy your week off

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 07-16-2010 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:32 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Have you ever taken the LS to the track when it's cool outside? IIRC the only passes you made were in high humidity/hot conditions.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:52 PM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by 99GTvert
Have you ever taken the LS to the track when it's cool outside? IIRC the only passes you made were in high humidity/hot conditions.
negative, I haven't really gone to the track with it past that point... just trapping 98MPH in that heat was good enough for me really... the only reason I went in the first place is so I could have some ET's and trap speeds in my head to compare for MY car rather than looking at magazines and what OTHER people have driven

call me crazy too but I always thought 14.7 with a 2.4 60ft was a pretty decent time for the old girl too... it sucks they gave the thing a crap jag rear and a open diff, not only does it bog on the line almost all the time but the 3.9L in the car doesn't like to really wind out until it's past 3-4K, so launches are always like getting a boat up on plane for this thing... if only they were smart and put it on the 8.8" IRS from the markVIII's and fitted a 4V 4.6L and a ford transmission to it... ::sigh::

besides, the next year I had the GTO so I just took that to the track and started trying to get that down deeper into the 12's

to be honest I look at 'ol granny as slow as *****... just because it's a drivers race with a pretty much stock 2V new edge doesn't really give it any bragging rights because a stock new edge 2V is... slow as ***** lol

I just personally think it's kind of hilarious to race now and again and it gives me a good belly laugh xD

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 07-16-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:56 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

I was just curious as to how much more the LS has left in it, especially with a short time like that in the hot weather.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:59 PM
acarzt
4th Gear Member

I got inched out by what I suspect to be a full bolt on 2V... so I would think with a cam they SHOULD be able to break into the 12s.... But my knowledge of modular 2Vs isn't so great, so I can't really say what the would or would not run in full bolt/cam only trim.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Morbid Intentions
Wash Rinse Repeat

Originally Posted by acarzt
I got inched out by what I suspect to be a full bolt on 2V... so I would think with a cam they SHOULD be able to break into the 12s.... But my knowledge of modular 2Vs isn't so great, so I can't really say what the would or would not run in full bolt/cam only trim.
oh no doubt with a cam + full bolt on's/gears/DR's they can hit high 12's... I've seen that done and it's a pretty common deal with the right setup and driver

his kick once upon a time was that just simple bolt on's will net the new edge 2V high 12's... a cam + full bolt on's will net it low 12's with the possibility of 11's... and HCI on the new edge 2V platform will net it low-mid 11's with the possibility of 10's

and as you saw in this thread, stock he thinks they are mid-high 13 second cars and trap around 103MPH... regardless of automatic, manual, coupe or automatic... ALL of them run 13's and trap triple digits

and yes, he still has never admitted he was wrong... he still wholeheartedly agrees with all of this

I sincerely am holding onto the idea that this kid is a troll just wanting to start problems and nobody can truly be THIS clueless and believe what they are saying regardless

it just sickens me talking about it to be honest... let's just move on

Last edited by Morbid Intentions; 07-17-2010 at 12:11 AM.