Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

I'm back and with a new Ford!....AND a vengeance!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 12:41 AM
Mr. E
Banned

Originally Posted by perfect.disguise
Why didn't you ever mention the Evo?

BTW if you had a 450whp NE why ask a bunch of questions about them years later as simple as how much power they make stock? What is a PI swap, etc.
Why would I be posting about my EVO on a FORD MUSTANG forum? I am being called a ricer in a FORD, no way I want to post all about an Evo on here and be called worse. Check evoloutionm.net forums for my posts about that car Come to think of it, you dont even own a Ford, so what are you doing here? SRT4 forums too gay?
Old 12-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Mr. E
Banned

Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt
Patience.....He'll be back tomorrow with a low 13 second timeslip freshly stolen off someone elses web page.

Dont worry man. I will get plenty of video before and after my run. I will even video me being given my time slip Off to bed! Gotta be up in 6 hours. Look for my new thread tomorrow afternoon!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:59 AM
89LX Coupe
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr. E
Why would I be posting about my EVO on a FORD MUSTANG forum? I am being called a ricer in a FORD, no way I want to post all about an Evo on here and be called worse. Check evoloutionm.net forums for my posts about that car Come to think of it, you dont even own a Ford, so what are you doing here? SRT4 forums too gay?

He had a NE Gt stang a few years back (I think an auto) and sold that got a cobolt ss/sc then sold that and now has the srt-4 and hell I bought the x-pipe from him that's on my gf's slow stock mustang....

And for somebody that has to BE at the track at 6:30 in the morning you sure are up and on the forum mighty damn late....
Old 12-04-2010, 01:01 AM
89LX Coupe
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mr. E
Why would I be posting about my EVO on a FORD MUSTANG forum? I am being called a ricer in a FORD, no way I want to post all about an Evo on here and be called worse.
Since it's a Mustang Forum for mustangs only why are you still posting about your Focus?? lol
Old 12-04-2010, 01:03 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

here is my plan, I'm going to drink a bottle of wine, clear all of my plans for an hour, and then I'll read this whole thread word for word! I really wish I caught this from the beginning lols
Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 89LX Coupe
Since it's a Mustang Forum for mustangs only why are you still posting about your Focus?? lol
this.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:06 AM
89LX Coupe
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
here is my plan, I'm going to drink a bottle of wine, clear all of my plans for an hour, and then I'll read this whole thread word for word! I really wish I caught this from the beginning lols
Dude IT TOOK ME FOREVER to read this whole damn thread..... I know last night i read for about 2-3hours getting from page 9 to at the time page 37 (I know I'm a slow reader...)
Old 12-04-2010, 01:07 AM
Mr. E
Banned

Dont worry, I will probably leave this forum for good this weekend. I will just stay long enough to laugh at all the guys saying I will run high 14s tomorrow
Old 12-04-2010, 01:09 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

Dude IT TOOK ME FOREVER to read this whole damn thread..... I know last night i read for about 2-3hours getting from page 9 to at the time page 37 (I know I'm a slow reader...)
So you're saying I should dedicate around two hours if I down a bottle of Merlot? Maybe I'll try to come up with some crazy statistic in this thread. Any ideas guys?
Old 12-04-2010, 01:37 AM
LostBoyz
4th Gear Member

make a drinking game out of it

Quick Reply: I'm back and with a new Ford!....AND a vengeance!